Wednesday 15 August 2018

Craftsulove - August Card #1

Morning everyone 💜

Today I'm sharing my August Craftulove Design Team card with you.

So for this card I'm using the ever so cute Owl stamp set 'Owl My Love' by My Favorite Things (MFT) and some of the BoBunny Early Bird 'Notes' patterned paper in the background. I stamped the characters onto watercolour card and coloured them with watercolour pens.

All the links to the specific Craftuslove products can be found below, and the link to the general store is here.


Here's What I Did
I covered the card front with a trimmed down piece of the 'Notes' paper which I edged with black distressing ink, leaving a border around the edge.

The owls, branch (which I extended) and the sentiment were stamped onto watercolour card and cut out. A small circle was die cut from white watercolour card and lightly coloured with blue and yellow watercolour pen, to make it moon like. I die cut a large black circle and trimmed off a little from one side. All the pieces were glued onto the black circle and any excess was trimmed off.  The circle topper was added to the card front using foam pads.

To complete the card, I added 2 circles punched from black card to the right hand side of the card..

Available from Craftsulove
Stanps: 'Owl My Love' by My Favorite Things (MFT)
12" Paper: 'Notes' from the Early Bird Collection by BoBunny

My Own Stash:
5½" x 5½" Black Card Blank, Watercolour Card, Circle Die, Black Card, Foam Pads, Distressing Inks (Black Soot), Zig Clean Color Pens. Circle Punch, Verasafine Black Ink, Foam Pads, Glue

Why not, follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram or on our YouTube Channel we'd loved to see you.

Thank you so much for dropping by, don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back on the 30th with a new project/tutorial....so see you then. TTFN!

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

2 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

OOh I LOVE the pops of colour against the black and white Janine! What a lush and gorgeous creation hun. FABULOUS!! Hope you're enjoying your holibobs hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Craftyfield said...

I love this colour scheme, bright and full of contrast, it's a beautiful card Janine!