Tuesday 20 March 2018

Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Post - March Week 4

Hi guys 💜

Today it's my turn to share more Whimsy Stamps with you. As I mentioned last week I just love fairies and couldn't resist another one from the March collection.

So for my card today I've used 'Fairy And Her Bunny' by Marina Fedotova. and a digital paper from the 'Flourishing Blooms' collection.  This is actually quite a big card so I could show off the beautiful fairy and paper. I used the colours in the patterned paper as my colour scheme for the image and background.

All the links to the Whimsy products can be seen below. I hope you like it.




Here's What I Did.
I covered the bottom portion of a top fold A5 card with some pretty patterned digital paper which I have previously printed out onto smooth paper. The top edge was decorated with a die cut scalloped border.

The fairy and bunny were stamped onto colouring card stock and die cut into a circle. Pink, blue, green and lilac Colour Cloud inks were carefully blotted around the image. When the ink was dry, the stamps was hand coloured with Copic pens and glitter was added to her wings.

The finished image was added to a fancy edged die cut circle and added to the card base using foam pads. The sentiment was also printed out onto plain white card, then colour tinted using the Colour Cloud inks.

To complete the card, the sentiment was added to the bottom of the card and a few gems were added to the top section on the opposite side of the card.

Here's What I Used
Rubber Stamp: 'Fairy And Her Bunny
Digital Paper: Flourishing Blooms

Other:
A5 Top Fold Card Blank, Colour Cloud Inks (Summer Sky, Rose Blush, Violet Haze, Frosted Aqua) Neenah Card, 'Double Dot' Circle Die (Crealies), Cranberry Card, White Card, 'Doily Edge' Circle Dies (Tattered Lace), 'Stitched Scalloped Border' Dies (Lawn Fawn), Crystal Glitter, Gems, Copic Pens

Copics:
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E11, R30 / Hair & Bunny - YR0000, YR000, YR00, E13, E99 / Dress, Leggings - V000, V01, V05, V12, RV04, YR00, Y00, Y15 / Shoes - V01, V05, V12, YR00, E13 / Wings - YG01, YG03, BG000, B00

Why not, follow us on Facebook group, Pinterest, Instagram or on our Blog we'd loved to see you.

Our new challenge (#104) started on the 15th March, so why not come and join us. There a  fabulous $15 prize to win and the theme as always is #Anything Goes'. Here is the link for you, so come on what are you waiting for!

Thank you so much for dropping by, don't forget to say hi :)

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

2 comments:

Brawny x said...

Fabulous card x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

My favourite fairies! Marina's images are so enchanting!! LOVE this sweet scene with bunny on the branch. I have an earlier version which was a Pergamano image, similar, but no bunny. I LOVE this version to bits! Stunning creation with that gorgeous paper of Crissy's too. LOVE this!! Hugs, Wends xoxo