Saturday 24 March 2018

My Family Cards

Evening everyone 💖

I thought I would share some of the cards I never got around to blogging in 2017. These are cards I made for my family. I hope you like them.

I will list the products below the pictures, but I am unable to write up how I made them, I'm sorry. However if you would like the information please leave me a comment or email me I will do my best to write up the details and post it when I have some time free.

Xmas card made for my wonderful hubby
 
New baby card my for my newest niece
 
Xmas card made for my beautiful daughter and her partner
 
Birthday card for my hubbie
 
I hope you like my little selection.
 
See you all later in the week with my Whimsy Stamps inspiration card. :)
 
Hugs
 
x Janine x

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

3 absolutely FABULOUS creations Janine! Love the Christmas card you made for Heather and Tony's brilliant birthday card. Bet they were both well chuffed! That baby card is so lovely, the lavender is a really pretty palette for a baby card. So gorgeous! Hugs, Wends xoxo