Friday 27 September 2024

Lili Of The Valley - Polar Christmas #1

 Good Evening

Hi everyone, I'm delighted to be back sharing some of Lili Of The Valley's new Christmas polymer stamps sets. I will be sharing a few over the next few day, and I'm starting with this little cutie from the 'Polar Christmas' stamp set. I used a lilac colour scheme as I always think it's really fresh and modern; I kept the design CAS (Clean & Simple). To colour my little penguin scene I used Copic Pens. I hope you like it.

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Online  Shop and the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the stampsFYI you can use both sites to purchase the stamps. 



Here's What I Did & Used
I trimmed down a piece of lilac dotty paper to fit the front of a 6" x 6" card blank, leaving a slim border around the edge.

The penguin was stamped onto colouring card, then onto masking paper. The penguin mask was fussy cut out and placed over the top of the stamped penguin. The mountain scene was then stamped over the top (so that the mountains appear behind the penguin). The mask was then removed, and everything was coloured with Copic pens. The sentiment was stamped up in the right hand corner.

The scene was die cut with a square postage stamp frame and mounted onto lilac card. The completed topper was added to a slightly larger postage stamp frame cut from white card. Funky foam was added to the back of the topper, and glued to the card front. To finish the card, I added glitter to the snowy areas and a few pearls around the sentiment. 

Polymer Stamp Set:  
Polymer A5 Stamp Set Polar Christmas

Copic Pens - Penguin - N2, N4, N6, E0000, E000, YR15, YR20, Y15/ Mountains - V12, V15, B000, B00, B02 / Trees - G21, G85, G94, YG03, B000, B00, B02, E31, E33  / Snow - B000, B00, B02, N2 / Rocks - W1, W2, W3 / Stars & Cloud - N0, B00, Y15, Y17

Other: 6" x 6" White Card Blank, Make It Colour Card, Square 'Postage Stamp Frame' Die Set (Creative Expression), 'Snow Princess' Paper Pad (LOTV), White & Lilac Card, Pearls, Glitter, Funky Foam, Double Sided Tape, Black Ink, Glue

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, however on occasion I receive a free stamp set as a thank you gesture for my advertisements or participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: