Saturday 28 September 2024

Amanda Jayne Designs - A Latte Love #1

Happy Autumn Everyone

So once again I've teamed up with my fellow Design Teammates over at Amanda Jayne Designs to promote one of Amanda's digi bundles. The digi set is called A Latte Love and it includes - 2 x uncoloured and 2  x pre-coloured digi stamps plus a set of 10 x digital paper. The ladies in my team and myself are each sharing a card today and tomorrow (Sunday), all using the same sets to show how differently they can be used. I hope you like them. x

For my card today I have created a CAS card with strips of the lovely digital paper from the set, along with one of the digi stamps which I coloured with Copic pens. 

FYI - Amanda has lots of  lovely digi stamp, papers and sentiments in her Etsy shop, along with some pre-coloured images and papers. Here is the link to the Amanda Jayne Designs Etsy Store to check out all the digi stamps and papers.


Here's What I Did
I printed out the pale orange dotty paper from the bundle then trimmed it down to cover the card front. This was glued in place. The digi stamp was imported into my software, and resized to fit my project. The stamp was coloured up with Copic pens then fussy cut out. 

I chose 4 of the digital papers and imported them into my software and cropped them down to approx 2.5" high to get them all onto a A4 sheet (and as not to waste my ink as well as card). On top of the pale orange piece I typed a sentiment in the middle of it. The sheet was printed off onto thin card. 

The patterned papers were all cut down to ½" high strips, apart from one which I cut into a very thin strip (I used a die), they were all glued across a 5" square and trimmed off. The square was mounted onto a fancy edged square cut from brown card, and the completed topper was glued flat onto the card front. To finish the card, the boy stamp was added to the front using foam pads along with a few die cut leaves.

Here's What I Used 
Digi Bundle: A Latte Love

Copic Pens: Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20 / Hair  - YR000, E13, E99 / Jumper - YG01, YG03, YG17 / Trousers - E31, E33, E35 / Shoes - N0, N4, N6 / Latte Cup - E13, E99, YR07 YR15, R17

Other: 6" x 6" White Card Blank, Make It Colour Card, White Card, White, Yellow, Orange, Deep Red, Brown Card, 'Square' Die (Tattered Lace), 'Doily Edge' Die (Tattered Lace), 'Leaves' Die (Taylored Expressions), 'Quick Strips' Die (Mama Elephant), Black Fineliner Pen, White Pen, Glue, Double Sided Tape, Funky Foam, 

We have a lovely facebook group called Amanda Jayne Design Inspiration Group, or why not follow Amanda Jayne Designs on Instagram @amandajaynedesigns

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Please Note - I am designing for Amanda Jayne Designs and I receive her lovely digi images to play and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more cards using Amanda Jayne Designs stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: