Friday 4 September 2020

Lili Of The Valley - Christmas Launch 2 - Sneak Peak #1

Morning Everyone

I hope you're all well and keeping safe, and doing your best to ride out the pandemic. Myself and my family are doing our upmost to safe safe and healthy, while trying to get to grips with the new 'normal'.  Well after a few days of pretty rubbish weather here in the UK, I think we all need something to brighten our day, so I have some new Lili Of The Valley Christmas goodies to share with you. Yes, LOTV are launching the 2nd collection of Christmas digi stamps very soon. Wait until you check out the fabulous new images and sentiments, and guess what else....yep...digital papers. I know, it's amazing news isn't it. The whole collection is to die for, you will love them! The collection launches on 9th September, and once it has taken place I will add the links to the products. (This has now been added to my Etsy store)

The Collection
It includes lot of bears, snowmen, characters, sentiments and digital papers all in different designs. The difference with this launch is that for the first time LOTV have created 2 x PNG character images as well as JPG images. The 2 PNG images have a cut out section so that a digital paper can be placed behind it and to create a background. Alternatively you can print directly onto your own patterned paper. The main body of the characters are white you can simply print the whole image with the background paper onto your colouring cardstock and colour it the images as normal. The lovely ladies LOTV are in the process of creating a written tutorial and video to make it easier for everyone to understand. If you do buy any of the digi stamps and papers, and you need any help please do not hesitate to ask, and I will do my best to help. Please email me at: jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Right onto my card, so today I'm sharing one of the digi stamps, some digital letters and one of the papers from the new collection. I used the 'Beary Merry Christmas' stamp, the 'Festive Message' letters and a paper from the 'Modern Christmas' set. I used Copic pens to colour with. 
______ XXX _____
FYI, if you struggle using digi stamps or haven't got a suitable software package on your computer check out my 'Tutorials' page on this blog or in the 'Files' section on the 'We Love Lili Of The Valley' facebook group (if you are a member) as I've written 4 pictorial tutorials on how to download a free software program called WPS Office and then how to use it with digi stamps.

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the digi stampsand the LOTV online store to check out the rest of their goodies.


Here's What I Did 
First I printed my sheet of digital paper onto good printer paper, and covered the front of a 5" x 7" white card blank. Using my graphics software I imported the cute little bear carolers image along with the letters 'L' and 'A', then copied and pasted the letters a few times and arrange my scene.  I resized everything to fit my project and printed everything directly onto my colouring card. the scene was die cut into a rounded rectangle. The image was coloured in using Copic pens and when it was finished it was attached to a green scalloped mat. I added musical notes around the image using a black fineliner pen along with a few yellow glitter stars.

Funky foam was glued to the back of the topper and attached to the centre of the card front. To finish the card I added glitter to the snow, star and all the 'LA, LA, LA's'. 

Here's What I Used
Digital Stamp: Beary Merry Christmas  
Digital Paper: Modern Christmas 
Sentiment: Festive Message

Copic Pens: Bears - E31, E33, E53, C3, C5, 100 / Clothing & Lettering - G12, G29, G82, YG63, YG67, C1, C3, 0, R20, R22, R27, R59 / Star - Y15, Y17, Y38 / Branch & Holly - E31, E33, G12, G29, G82, YG64, R27 / Song Sheet - E50, E51, E53 / Snow - B0000, B000, C1

Other: 5" x 7" White Card Blank, White Colouring Card (Make It Colour), Green Card, White Digital Printing Paper, Yellow Glitter Card, Stitched Scallop Layered Rectangle Die (Creative Expression), Star Punch, Black Fineliner Pen, Glitter, Glue, Double Sided Tape, Funky Foam

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Spring stamps. TTFN

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Fabulous card and image

kramer_buffy said...

I can't find the image at their store.

-- Dalis