Sunday 27 September 2020

Lili Of the Valley - Christmas Launch 2- Card #4

 Afternoon Everyone

I have another cute Lili Of The Valley Christmas digi stamp and paper to share with you today. As mentioned a few weeks ago the new LOTV images are different this time around as the digi stamps are in 4 different versions - a transparent sky in a solid white square (PNG), white image PNG with a fully transparent background, white image with snowy floor with a fully transparent background (PNG),  original JPG images with white background. (This has now been added to my Etsy store)

Today's card was made using the original JPG images of 'Wrapped Up Warm' and printed straight on my colouring card along with a sentiment. I coloured the scene in with Copic pens and added a sentiment from a previous launch. I used a digi paper from the 'Snow Princess' set. 
______ XXX _____
FYI, if you struggle using digi stamps or haven't got a suitable software package on your computer check out my 'Tutorials' page on this blog or in the 'Files' section on the 'We Love Lili Of The Valley' facebook group (if you are a member) as I've written 4 pictorial tutorials on how to download a free software program called WPS Office and then how to use it with digi stamps.

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the digi stampsand the LOTV online store to check out the rest of their goodies.


Here's What I Did 
I imported the digital paper into my graphics program and resized it to fit my 5" x 7" card, then printed it onto good quality printer paper. The paper was then added to the front of the card blank, leaving a slim border around the edge. 

Using my graphics software again I imported the digi stamp along with the sentiment and resized them both to fit the die I was using. When I was happy with everything I printed the scene directly onto my colouring card, then cut it out with the tag die. The image was coloured in using Copic pens. I die cut the tag again from white card and glued it to the back of the coloured version to give it a little dimension. 

The tag was glued flat to the centre of the card front on a slight angle. Two large snowflakes were added to the top of the tag and several smaller ones were added around the coloured image. To finish the card I added a pearl and some gems to the card.

Here's What I Used 
Digital Stamp: Wrapped Up Warm
Digital Paper: Snow Princess

Copic Pens: Snowman & Clothing - B0000, B000, 0, C2, Y15, Y38, E31, E33, E35, V05, V06, V12, V15,B23, B24, B32, B97, C0, C01 / Bear & Clothing - E31, E33, E35, E37, V05, V06, V12, V15, B23, B24, B32, B97 / Robin -  E31, E33, E35,  R22, R27 / Mouse & Jumper - E31, E33, E35, B23, B32, B97 / Rabbit & Scarf - W0, W1, W3, W5, V05, V06, V15 / Bag - E31, E33, E35, V05, V06, V12, V15 /  Snow -  B0000, B000, 0, C1

Other: 5" x 7" White Card Blank, Make It Colour Card, White Card,  Purple Glitter Card (Hobbycraft), White Digital Printing Paper, Decorative Tags (Sweet Dixie), Mini Snowflake Die (Sizzix), Mini Snowflake Die (Lawn Fawn), Lilac Pearl, Gem, Heart Gem, Glue, Double Sided Tape, Funky Foam

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Spring stamps. TTFN

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

2 comments:

Bunny said...

Love this card. I love LOTV images. [Bunny]

tjproductstech said...

Very nice article.I hope you will publish again such type of post.
Corporate gifts ideas | Corporate gifts