Thursday 16 April 2020

Lili Of The Valley - Spring Collection

Hi everyone

I hope everything is good with you, and you're keeping safe. So today I've created a variation on a theme. I took the pink Lili Of The Valley Easter card I created for my previous post and literally turned it round. Basically I created a larger card using the same digi stamp 'Spring Bloom', same dies but used a different colour palette, used watercolour pens instead of Copics and added a different sentiment. Tada! I now have a pretty 'Thank You' card instead of an Easter card. So easy! I hope you like it. x

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the digi stampsand the LOTV online store to check out the rest of their goodies.


Here's What I Did
First I trimmed down a piece of pink patterned paper and attached it to the front of a 6" x 6" card blank. Next I die cut a fancy square from white card and added glitter to the corners, then rotated it and glued it flat to the centre of the card front.

I imported the sweet little bear digi stamp, then resized it to fit my project. The bear image was then printed directly onto watercolour card, and die cut into a circle. The image was coloured in using watercolour pens and finished off with a few pencils. The completed images was attached to a aqua coloured fancy die cut circle, then funky foam was glued to the back. The completed topper was added to the centre of the white die cut square.

The 'Thank You' digi sentiment was printed onto white card and cut out, a die cut framed was placed over the top mounted onto the card front. To finish the card I added a few pearls.around the card.

Here's What I Used
Digital Stamp: Spring Bloom
Digital Sentiment: Spring Mix 32 Sentiments

Zig Clean Color Pens: Bear - Beige, Light Pink, Blue Grey / Dress & Butterfly - Cobalt Blue, Pale Green / Flower & Plant Pot - Cobalt Blue, Pale Green, Light green, Brown, Yellow, Bright Yellow

Other: 6" x 6" White Card Blank, Watercolour Card, 'Promises' Paper Pad (LOTV), White Card, Aqua Card, Double Dot Circle Dies (Crealies), Stately Circle Die (Spellbinders), New York Collection - Union Square Die (Creative Expression), Oval Word Window Frame (MFT), Prismacolor Pencils, Glitter, Glue, Double Sided Tape, Pearls, Funky Foam, Gold Glitter Pen

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of ~The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any kind of payment for my samples or my participation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

4 comments:

Mrs A. said...

It does look so different in the blue. I am normally a pink person but my favourite is this version done with watercolours. I like the softer
blend it gives the image. Stay safe and well in these difficult times. Hugs Mrs A.

Bunny said...

Great LOTV card. Love the beautiful blue and the great dies. [Bunny]

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Janine. I love the shades of blue. It has to be my favourite stamp from the last release and I love what you've done with it.
Lorraine x

Sandra H said...

Wonderful card lovely colours layout and image x