Saturday 25 April 2020

Lili Of The Valley - Men/Boys Collection #1

Hi everyone

I'm sharing a sneaky peak at one of the new digi stamps from the 'Men/Boy's collection, and something from one of the new sentiments sets, both are being launched  by Lili Of The Valley (LOTV) next week. The new digi stamps include lots of fabulous stamps suitable for men/boys of all ages plus a sentiment set, in addition a new embossed sentiment collection is also being released and it includes lots of really cool and useful words. You will love them all. x

So for my card today, I've used one of the cute pirate images called 'Portholewhich I coloured with Copic pens, the sentiment is from the 'Embossed Labels' collection. I will add the links to the new stamps once the launch has taken place.I hope you like it. x

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the digi stampsand the LOTV online store to check out the rest of their goodies.


Here's What I Did
I trimmed down a piece of textured brown card and aqua patterned paper, and added them both to the front of my 7" x 7" white card blank, leaving a border around the edge.

I imported the cute pirate digi stamp and sentiment into my graphics program, then resized them both to fit my project. The image was then printed directly onto colouring card stock and die cut into a square. The image was coloured in using Copic pens.

The completed picture was added to a die cut scalloped square, cut from brown card. The topper was mounted onto the front of the card using foam pads to add a little height.  To finish my card I added a die cut pirate's sword and hat to the card front.

Here's What I Used
Digital Stamp: Porthole
Digital Sentiment Stamp: Embossed Labels

Copic Pens: Skin - E000, E00, E02, E11 / Sword - E13, E37, E51, E53, E99 / Wooden Planks - E31, E33, E35, E50 / Ropes - E50, E51, E53, E57 / Water- B000, B00, B01, B02, BG10 / Fish - G14, YG03, YG17 / Porthole -C1, C2, C5 / Outfit - B00, B02, BG09, BG11, R27, R29

Other: 7" x 7" White Card Blank, Make It Color Blending Card, 'Dots & Stripes Confectionery' Paper Pad (MFT),  Brown, White, Black Card, Silver Mirror Card, Stitched Collection - Scallop Square Dies (Creative Expressions), Pirate Themed Dies (First Edition), Glue, Double Sided Tape

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of ~The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any kind of payment for my samples or my participation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Janine, love this stamp and you've coloured him beautifully.
Hope you are safe and well.
Lorraine x

Sandra H said...

This is a fantastic card x