Friday 21 June 2019

Lili Of The Valley - June Card #3

Hello my friends 

Today, I'm sharing the 3rd of my June Lili Of The Valley cards, and I decided to create a CAS card for a little boy...or a big boy. So the gorgeous digi stamp I used today is called  James The Bear - Pirate, and I coloured him with colouring pencils. The sentiment I added was computer generated.  I hope you like it. x

A little reminder
Lili Of The Valley sadly no longer produce rubber stamps due to falling sales figures. The company now only produce digital stamps and Simply Prints (A4 sheets of pre-coloured images). I just love my digital stamps as they're fabulous and so versatile, they can be resized, flipped and rotated. If you need any help with digital stamps please just ask, simply leave me a message with your email address, and I will get back to you. Alternatively you can send me an email, my address shown on the right hand side. 

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the digi stampsand the LOTV online store to check out the rest of their goodies.




Here's What I Did
I completely covered the front of 5" x 5" white card with a piece of dark grey grunge paper.

Using my graphics software I imported and resized the James digi stamp and my own sentiment, then printed it directly onto colouring cardstock. The image was die cut it into a stitched rounded square. I coloured the image using colouring pencils.

The coloured topper was mounted onto a scalloped square from the same set, cut from black card. Foam tape was added to the back of the topper and attached to the center of the card front.

To finish the card 3 black pearls were glued to the top right of the card (all I can think of is 'Pirates Of The Caribbean' now. Lol).

Here's What I Used
Digital Stamp: James The Bear - Pirate

Caran D'Ache Pencils: Bear - Brown Ocher, Burnt Ochre, Burnt Sienna / Paper Sea - Light Cobalt blue, Genuine Cobalt Blue, Phthalocyanine Blue, Prussian Blue / Box - Naples Ochre, Green Ochre, Brown Ochre, Slate Grey, Payne's Grey, Brush Mast - Naples Ochre, Ochre Brown, Green Ochre / Sword - Burnt Ochre, Spring Green, Moss Green, Perylene Brown / Hat & Pirate Flag - Slate grey, Payne's Grey, Black, Spring green, Moss grey

Other:  5" x 5" White Card Blank, Neenah Card, Craft Consortium 'Grunge-Dark Tones' Paper Pad, Stitched Collection - Scalloped Layered Squares (Creative Expressions), Black card, Foam Tape, Black Pearls

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back tomorrow with another fabulous LOTV sneak preview....so I'll see you very soon. TTFN

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Fabulous card and adorable image x