Monday 29 April 2019

Lili Of the Valley (LOTV) - April Card #3

Morning everyone💜

Well guys, I'm away atm relaxing on a week's cruise around Scandinavia with my wonderful daughter. I'll share some lovely photos with you when I get back. But for the time being I have a lovely Christmas card for you using a really sweet Lili Of The Valley (LOTV) digi stamp called 'Robin Singing'. The digi stamp is available from the Etsy store as an instant download. I know I said the dreaded 'C' word, but I just love this stamp and really wanted to share it with you. I'm sure you can see why! I used Copics to colour with.

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV online store and the LOTV Etsy Store to check out the rest of their goodies.




Here's What I Did 
I trimmed down a piece of patterned paper from my LOTV stash and added it to the card front leaving a slim border around the edge.

The gorgeous digi stamp was printed directly onto some colouring card stock and coloured with Copic pens. The image was then added to a bright pink mat and glued flat onto the card front. Glitter was added to the snow.

The 'Merry Christmas' sentiment was die cut 3 times, twice from white card and once from the bright pink card and glued together to give dimension. When dry the sentiment was added to the card front below the topper.

To complete the card I die cut and layered up a poinsettia cut from the same pink card, this was then added to the front using a foam pad.

Here's What I Used
Digital Stamp:  'Robin Singing'.

Other: 5½" x 7¼" Card Blank, Neenah Card, LOTV 'Pastel Dreams' Pad Pad, Hunkydory Matt-tastic Card, Sizzix 'Home for the Holidays Die Set, Sizziz 'Box, Pillow & Poinsettia' Die Set, Graphics Program, Printer, Foam Pads, Glitter

Copics: Tree & Bird House - E29, E31, E33, E35, E37, C0, C1 /Robin - E33, E35,E37, R22, R27, C0, C1 /  Socking - B01, B04, R22, RV02 / Holly - YG03, YG17, R22, R27 / Skin - E000, E00, E02 / Hair - C1, C3, C5, C7, 00 / Coat - RV00, RV02, RV10, RV34 / Scarf - RV00, RV02, B000, B00 B04, B06 / Gloves & Boots - B00, B04, B06 / Snow - C0, C01

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you. #lotvdt

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back in a few days with another fabulous LOTV image for you....so I'll see you very soon. TTFN

Challenges entered:

Hugs


x Janine x

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

This is so pretty x