Tuesday 26 February 2019

Whimsy Stamps Inspiration - February Week 4 (My last card)

Hi everyone 💜

Today I'm sharing my last card for Whimsy Stamps as I've decided to step down from the Design Team. It was with a heavy heart that I made my decision, as the girls and images are incredible. I'm so sad to go, but need to move into a different direction.

So for my card today, I have chosen the rubber cling stamp called 'Flower Girl Friend' and she is by Marina Fedotova.  It can be found in the Whimsy Stamps online store. The stamp was coloured using my Copic pens and the clouds with distress inks. All the links to the specific Whimsy products can be found below and the link to the general store is here.


Here's What I Did
First I trimmed down a piece of textured blue card and added it to the front of a 5" x 7" top fold card blank, leaving a slim border around the edge. Next I stamped the beautiful girl and her dog onto solar white Neenah colouring card, and then die cut it into a rectangle. I coloured the images with Copic pens. The finished image was then attached to the card front along with a few gems and pearls.

To complete the card, crystal glitter was added to the word 'friend' in the sentiment.

Here's What I Used
Rubber Cling Stamp - Flower Girl Friend

Other: 5" x 7" White Card Blank, Blue Textured Card, Neenah Card, Glitter, Pearls,  Mini Gems, Double Pierced Background Rectangle (Creative Expression), Tumbled Glass Distress Ink, Cloud Stencil (MFT)  

Copics: Skin - E000, E00, E02, E11 / Hair - YR000, YR00, E13, E99 / Dress - B0000, B000, B00, B12 / Flowers & Watering Can - RV000, RV02, RVO4, RV10 / Leaves & Grass - YG03, YG13, YG17 / Dog -E21, E25, E50 / Butterflies - B00, RV02

Why not, follow us on Facebook group, Pinterest, Instagram or on our Blog we'd loved to see you.

Thank you so much for dropping by, don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back on Wednesday 16th January with more fabulous Whimsy stamps and papers....so see you then. TTFN!

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Janine, Whimsey are going to miss you. You always showcase their images beautifully
Lorraine x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

We ARE missing you Janine! But so happy to see you following your heart and your creative dreams. I LOVE this beautiful image. Your card design is just SO gorgeous. Those clouds, swoon, so so dreamy and beautiful! I love EVERYTHING about this beautiful card hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo