Thursday 21 February 2019

Lili Of The Valley February Sneak Peak #4

Hi therešŸ’œ

I'm back today to present another sneak preview of one of the fabulous new digital stamp by(LOTV) Lili Of The Valley's new Spring/Easter collection. The stamps launched today at the Farnborough craft show (22nd & 23rd February), and then will be available to purchase in the LOTV online store and the digital versions in the Etsy store.

For my CAS card I used a gorgeous digital lamb stamp called 'Spring Sheep' and the sentiment 'With Love', both from the 'Spring Sweeties' Collection. I used Copic pens to coloured with.

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV online store and the LOTV Etsy Store to check out the rest of their goodies.



 
Here's What I Did
I trimmed down a piece of pretty patterned paper (the paper is pink with tiny white flowers, but my camera refused to bring out the lovely colour), and attached it to the front of a 6" x 6" scalloped card blank, leaving a slim border around the edge.

Using my graphics software I imported the sweet lamp digi stamp and sentiment into it, then resized and printed it directly onto colouring cardstock. I coloured the image and sentiment with Copic pens.  The image was then trimmed down and die cut with a border die so it had a pretty pattern around the edge. Glitter was added to the centre of all the flowers.

The square die cut with picture was added centrally to the card front. The tiny hearts that were the waste from the die cut, were coloured pink and glued back into place. To finish the card die cut flowers and leaves were added.

Here's What I Used
Sheep Digital Stamp: Spring Sheep
Rubber Stamp Set (Sheep) : Spring Sweeties
Sentiment Digital Stamp: Spring Sweeties
Rubber Stamp Set (Sentiment): Spring Sweeties
 
Other:  6" x 6" Scalloped White Card Blank, Solar White Neenah Card, Pink Card, White Card, Green Card, 'Country Meadow (LOTV) Paper Pad, Cream Glitter Card, Glitter, Deco Square Layering Dies (Tonic), Petal Posy Dies (Xcut), Camellia - Complete Petals (Creative Expressions), Leaf Punch (Martha Stewart)

Copics: Lambs - E0000, E000, E00, E02, W0, W1 / Flowers & Leaves - RV02, RV04, RV10, YG03, YG17 / Inside Frame - RV00 / Shadow - C1

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back tomorrow with another fabulous preview image....so I'll see you very soon. TTFN

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

5 comments:

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card Janine. I like the frame die you used too. A beautiful design and adorable sheep of course. Marlies

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Janine. I love the soft colours and the frame die is so pretty.
Lorraine x

Sandra H said...

Your card is so gorgeous love the layout and the embellishments used x

Annette said...

I love this card. Unfortunately, because of it, I now need that die!!!!!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This pair is too cute! Those sweet faces and oh my, I LOVE your delish filagree border! This is SUCH a pretty card hunny. LOVE it! Hugs, Wends xoxo