Saturday 13 October 2018

Whimsy Stamps - October Week 3

Hi there peeps 💜

Wow, I can't believe it's week 3 at Whimsy Stamps, where is this year going....it's scary!  Dare I say the 'C' is not too far away.  Yikes! Anyhow back to sharing another fabulous image by my lovely talented friend Crissy Armstrong. This beautiful digi stamp is called Pretty Girl Happy Mail which I have teamed with a brand new sentiment (from a digi stamp set) and digi papers which inspired me to use aqua shades.

All the links to the specific Whimsy products can be found below and the link to the general store is here.



 
Here's What I Did
I printed 2 of the gorgeous digi papers onto smooth white paper and covered the front of a 6" x 6" card blank with the holly one. I die cut 2 scalloped border strips from aqua card and attached them to the back of a strip of the ombre star paper, which I cut to 3¾"; this was attached to the card front.

Using my graphics software I imported the beautiful girl image and resized her accordingly then printed her onto Neenah card. I coloured the images with Copic pens and die cut it into a circle when finished, then mounted it onto a scalloped circle cut from aqua card. Glitter was added to her hat, fur collar and glove cuffs. The finished topper was added to the card front using foam pads.

To complete my card I added a silver glittery star to the topper and a 3 dots punched from silver glitter card, and finally a complimentary bow.

Here's What I Used
October Release Digital Stamp: Pretty Girl Happy Mail
October Release Digital Sentiment: Penguin Christmas Sentiments 1 Set
October Release Digital Papers: Holiday Cheer Papers

Other: 6" x 6" White Scalloped Card Blank, Solar White Neenah Card, Scalloped Circle Die & Double Dot Circle Die (Crealies), Aqua Card, Copic Pens, Silver Glitter Card, Star Embellishment, Striped Ribbon, Crystal Glitter, Foam Pads

Copics: Skin - E50, E51, E11, E21, R30 / Hat, Coat & Gloves - BG10, B11, BG13, BG49, C1, C2, C3 / Hair - YR000, YR00, E37, E47, E99 / Background - B000, BG11

Our new facebook challenge #110  started on the 15th October, so why not come and join us when it starts. There will be a  fabulous $15 prize to win and the theme as always is 'Anything Goes'.

Why not, follow us on Facebook group, Pinterest, Instagram or on our Blog we'd loved to see you.

Thank you so much for dropping by, don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back on Thursday 3rd May with another new digi stamp from the release....so see you then. TTFN!

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: