Thursday 25 October 2018

Craftsulove Design Team - October Card #2

Morning everyone 💜
Today I'm sharing another of my October Craftulove Design Team card with you. For my card today I'm again using Julie Hickey's new stamp set called 'Garden Treasures' . The stamps are so pretty and stamp beautifully.

All the links to the specific Craftuslove products can be found below, and the link to the general store is here.



 
Here's What I Did
I trimmed down a piece of blue card to 5¾" x 5¾", a piece of white card to 5" x 5" then die cut a scalloped circle from blue card and a plain circle from white card.

I covered the front of the card blank with the blue card leaving a slim boarder around the edge. Next I stamped the fern leaves in blue and green ink randomly around the white piece of card, using 3rd generation stamping ---- meaning I stamped off twice onto a piece of scrap paper, then onto the white card to give a softer look.

I stamped the same ferns in blue and green ink around the circle, then stamped then again but this time with 2nd generation ink ---- meaning I stamped off once onto a piece of scrap paper, then onto the circle to give a softer look. I stamped the sentiment in black in.

I die cut a circle from a double sided adhesive sheet, then peeled off a small section of the backing paper and attached it to the circle, then carefully peeled off the front of the adhesive sheet and applied glitter over the top. After I burnished the glitter to rid it of any loose bits, I added it to the blue scalloped circle and adhered it to the card front using foam pads.

To complete the card I added 3 x 5mm pearls to the bottom of the card.

Available from Craftsulove
Stamp Set: 'Garden Treasures' by Julie Hickey Designs
Tonic: Scalloped Circle Layer

My Own Stash:
6" x 6" White Card Blank, Blue Card, White Card, Oxide Inks (Twisted Citron, Salty Ocean), Versafine Black Ink, Circle Dies, Pearls, Foam Pad, Double Sided Adhesive Sheet, Glitter, Double Sided Tape

Why not, follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram or on our YouTube Channel we'd loved to see you.

Thank you so much for dropping by, don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back in a few days with another card using the Julie Hickey Design stamp set....so see you then. TTFN!

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: