Monday 1 August 2016

Little Miss Muffet Challenge Card #143 - Farewell Card

Heeeellllloooo everyone

Well it's Monday, and my turn to share my latest card which I made for Little Miss Muffet's newest Challenge #143. This is actually my last card for LMMS, and it's been such a fab ride - thank you Barbara and all the DT girls, I've loved every minute of it.

For my last card I decided to create a 'farewell' card using one of the fabby eleflumps, this one is called 'Tine's Friend' and you can find it here. I will still be crafting and creating so keep watching this space :)


 


http://www.littlemissmuffetstamps.com/
 
Here's What I Did
I decided to create a CAS card so I matted my 5" x 5" scalloped card base with some gorgeous glittery patterned paper. Next I printed my image and sentiment directly onto some colouring cardstock and coloured it in with Copic pens. the finished image was die cut into a square and matted onto pink card and added to the card base using foam tape.

 To finish off glitter was added to the little giraffe and the heart, and I attached 3 gems next to the sentiment.

Here's What I Used
Digi Stamp: 'Tine's Friend' it's in store here
Paper/Cardstock (CS): 5" x 5" Scalloped Card Blank, Neenah Colouring CS, Trimcraft 'Secret Garden' Paper Pad, Pink Card
Copics: Elephant - C0, C1, C2, C3, C5, W2, W3, B000 / Hearts, Giraffe - RV00, RV02, RV04, RV14
Dies: Crealies XXL 'Stitched Square'
Other: Glitter, Gems, Serif CA2

Don't forget....if you want to see more Little Miss Muffet creations made my lovely teamies why not join our Facebook page (just search for the Little Miss Muffet), and we also have a Pinterest Board.

Don't forget to join in with our Little Miss Muffet fortnightly blog challenge #1432 - the theme this month is 'Anything Goes'. Come on, what are you waiting for, remember you don't have to use a LMM stamp to enter either.
I look forward to seeing you soon. Why not leave me a message so I know who's out there - I'd love to hear from you!!

Challenge Entered:

Hugs & kisses

x Janine x

5 comments:

Ali said...

Awww hate goodbyes!! Great card hun - love your colouring/shading (as always!) xxx

Squirrel x said...

Hunny, I have loved all of your LMM cards, and this one is a super way to sign off. LOVING your very cute nelliephant! Xx

What I Created Next said...

Beautiful colouring xx

Christine L said...

Ha! Love it! And what a perfect card for your last one for LMMS... they'll miss you I'm sure!

Big hugs
Christine x
PS... that elephant is probably asking does my bum look big here? Cos that little giraffe is looking at it!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Such a gorgeous card Janine. You've done an awesome job with LMM stamps. I'm sure they will deeply miss you! I just love that image, such a fantastic Swansong! Fabulous colouring and as always, utterly delish card design. Hugs, Wends xoxo (Thinking of you loads and sending happy healing thoughts your way xoxo)