Friday 5 August 2016

Blog Hop Individual Winner

Hi there

The Crafters' Companion Blog Hop which started on July 28th held to celebrate Sara's Signature Contemporary Christmas collection, has now closed.

The winners of the individual blog prizes has been announced on the Crafter's Companion UK Facebook page, and the overall Blog Hop winner will be announced on 6th August's Contemporary Christmas Collection launch show on Hochanda from 8pm by Sara. So make sure you're tuned in. :)
 
Drum roll please.....
 
The winner of my individual blog prize (the Ribbon & Embossing Folder) goes to....
 
Norah McPhee
 
I've sent you a facebook message Norah.

Here is the full list of winner for your information


If you are a winner, please send a private message to Crafter's Companion through their Facebook page or email them at info@crafterscompanion.co.uk
 
I will post the overall winner when it has been announced by Sara. So don't forget to check back on here or the Crafter's Companion UK Facebook page.

The Overall Winner is June Smith
 
Thanks so much to everyone who entered, and for all your wonderful comments. I hope you join us again when we do another Blog Hop, and I hope you'll drop by soon and say hi!
 
x Janine x

2 comments:

Glenharon said...

Hello Janine,
Hi flower, i am still jumping and can't believe that you have picked my name out of all your comments on what was a beautiful piece of art. I looked on facebook as i don't often go on to it but sorry i can see nothing from you flower and don't know how to contact you either but i am so excited so thank you,
crafty hugs
Norah

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Hi Norah, well done hunnie.

You can contact me via this email address which I use for my blog:

craftygirljq@yahoo.co.uk

Get in touch and I'll give you the details on how to arrange for your prize.

If you can't aend an email, go onto your facebook and go to then Messages, as I've resend my message again. I haver also sent you an invite to chat via your Google+

Any problems, leave me a message on here. :)