Saturday 14 September 2013

Totally Gorjuss Challenge Card - Stripes (201)

Here's another card for this week's Totally Gorjuss challenge - the theme is 'Stripes'.  I'm on my hols in Spain at the mo, so while you're reading this I'm sitting on a beach under an umbrella drinking a cool Sangria........it's a hard life isn't it.  I had a huuuuge amount to do before I went away, so I decided to make a CAS card for you, with splash of colour of course.

I have this thing about orange - I don't tend to wear it but I love to make cards with it.  I think it makes cards look fresh and summery even when you use it in the winter months. The card base is 8" x 6" and was cut by me.

So here's my creation -

Heres' What I Used:
Cardstock: (Base) Papermill Shimmery Off White Card, First Edition 'Hideaway', Papermania Coloured Cardstock
Dies: TH Tattered Florals, Cherry Lyn 'Fanciful Flourish'
Punch: Martha Stewart Border Punch
Sentiment: Papermania - Lucy Cromwell 'Bunting' Stamp Set
Other: Gems, Lace, Pearl

Thanks for dropping by

So why not come and visit our blog at Totally Gorjuss and check out what my team buddies have made for you. While you're there remember to enter your card/project into our challenge - remember it's ANYTHING GOES with STRIPES. There's a prize up for grabs and this week's sponsor is Crafters Companion.

I'm look forward to seeing what you make.

5 comments:

coops said...

so stunning Janine.i love your zingy colours and the flower is fabulous :D

xx coops xx

Ali said...

I was going to use the word zingy but coops has beaten me to it lol - love it the flower and swirls are fab and your choice of papers are great - have a fabby holiday xxx

mixamatoasties said...

That's fab Janine. Not jealous of your holiday at all.... oh no.....

Susan xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a fabulous, beautiful card.
luv
Debby

Julie said...

Love this, great colours and love the flower.