Saturday 7 September 2013

Totally Gorjuss Challenge 200 - Anything Goes

Well I can't believe it, another week's gone by and we're now in September and starting to get dark earlier and earlier each night. Boo hoo!  Wow, it won't be long before it's Christmas. OMG I'd better start my xmas list for santa...in my household his name is Tony (that's my hubbie......in case you're wondering). :p

So to shake of the  impending winter blues I thought I would add a bit of sunshine, so here's my card for this week's challenge at Totally Gorjuss - the theme is 'Anything Goes'.



Here's everything I used:

Digi stamp: Sassy Cheryl 'Terrible Sock Trouble'
Papers: My Mind's Eye - Green Zig-Zag, Craft Central - Yellow Spotty Paper (part of my prize from Papercraft Inspiration Mag) 
Copics: Skin - E000, E00, E02, BV000, E11, R20 / Hair - E11, E21, E33, E37 / Dog - E000, E00, E21, E33, E35 / Dress - Y00, Y02, Y08, Y15, G000, G00, G21, G67, G82, BG10 / Floor - G000, G00, BG10, G21 / Chair - YR000, YR00, YR02  
Pan Pastels: Diarylide Yellow, Phthalo Green
Other: Doily, Gems, Ribbon, Serif CA2 (Sentiment) 

So why not come and visit our blog at Totally Gorjuss and enter your card/project in this week's challenge - remember it's ANYTHING GOES. There's a prize up for grabs and this week's sponsor is Craft All Day

I'm look forward to seeing what you make.



5 comments:

coops said...

so stunning janine.fabulous fun image and i love your wording and colouring ;D

xx coops xx

kay said...

This is fab and your colouring is perfect x

Ali said...

Lol - how fab is that image - love the colours and papers you have chosen and beautifully coloured as always xxx

Julie said...

cute card and beautifully coloured

* Shell B.* said...

Fabulous card Janine, so love that Sassy Cheryl image!
¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
Shell in Alaska
http://akstamping.blogspot.com