Saturday 9 June 2012

Seaside Serenity

Made for my great cousin who lives in Holland for his birthday next week.

I decided to make a simple DL card...the design come from my imagination...well that's a scary thought!

This is what I came up with - I used my Inkylicious Ink Duster and stamps, distressed ink for the dunes and sky, and used my promarkers to add the fence and a splash of colour (get it!!).  The shells were stamped, coloured and glazed...they're very realistic.

This is what I used:
Inkylicious: Ink Dusters, Seascape Memories
Distressed Ink: Tumbled Glass, Antique Line, Vintage Photo, Tea Dye, Worn Lipstick
Promarkers: Aqua, Denim, Coll Blue, Sky Blue, Caramel, Sandstone, Burnt Sienna, Canary
And: White Gel Pen, Glossy Accents, White Card, Blue card, Cork look-like paper (wallpaper scrap), computer generated text

Hope you like it - thanks for visiting.

Janine XX

3 comments:

aqualeiga said...

It's beautiful janine, I love the feeling of texture and those shells are fab!
Hugs, Ali x

Mandy Ashley said...

WOW - gorgeous, such a great masculine card - mind you, saying that, I would love to receive a card like this! I love lighthouses!

I love how you have made the shells, they are great!

Mandy :)

coops said...

wow this is stunning janine.really fabulous image and design :D

xx coops xx