Thursday 18 April 2024

Lili Of The Valley - All Occasions Penguins

Morning Everyone

I'm back sharing another of the cute little penguin stamps from Lili Of The Valley. I'm so sorry I know it's a Christmas card, but I couldn't resist this sweet couple. The stamp I used is available in both a digi stamp set called 'All Occasions Penguins' set and a polymer stamp set called 'Everyday Penguins' (see the links below the photos). For my card today I used the digi version of the stamp, and combined it with a digital watercolour background and splashes, and a Christmas sentiment. To coloured up the stamp I used my distress re-inkers. I hope you like it. x

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Online  Shop and the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the stampsFYI you can use both sites to purchase the stamps. 




Here's What I Did & Used
I trimmed down a piece of lovely blue paper to fit the front of a 6" x 6" card blank, leaving a slim border around the edge. Using my software I imported the background splatter and added the cute penguins over the top along with the sentiment, everything was resized to fit my project. The complete scene was printed directly onto watercolouring paper, and then die cut into a square. 

The scene was coloured with distress re-inkers, and white pen and glitter was added to the snowflakes. When everything was dry I glued it to a square mat that was cut from snowflake patterned paper, then onto a white postage stamp frame. Funky foam was adhered to the back of the topper and glued to the centre of the card front. To finished the card pearls were added around the sentiment. 

Digi Stamp Set: All Occasions Penguins
Polymer Stamp Set: Everyday Penguins
Digi Background: Watercolour Pastels
Digi Sentiment: Elegant Christmas

Distress Re-inkers: Penguin - Hickory Smoke, Black Soot, Squeezed Lemonade, Carved Pumpkin,  Spun Sugar / Scarf Prized Ribbon / Ground - Hickory Smoke

Other: 6"  x 6" White Card Blank, Watercolour Paper (Ecoline), White Card, 'Snowy Christmas' Paper Pad (The Works), Square 'Postage Stamp Frame' Die Set (Creative Expressions), White Pen, Funky Foam, Glitter, Pearls, Double Sided Tape, Glue

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, however on occasion I receive a free stamp set as a thank you gesture for my advertisements or participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: