Wednesday 3 May 2023

Lili Of The Valley - Cute Elephant #4

Hi there

If you live in the UK, I hope you enjoyed your May Bank Holiday. I'd love to say the weather was great here in the north East...but as usual is was rubbish! Anyhow back to cardmaking. Lol

I'm back to share the last of my Lili Of The Valley 'Cute Elephant' cards. For today's card I used 'Balloon - Elephant' and coloured her up using pastel pencils again. I hope you enjoyed the preview of all the gorgeous little characters. For all the cards I've made over the past few days I used the polymer stamps and might I say the elephants are quite large, but there will be digital versions of the stamps if you prefer to resize them or flip them - the links will be added this week.

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Online  Shop and the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the stampsFYI you can use both sites to purchase the stamps. 



Here's What I Did & Used
I covered the front of a 5" x 7" card blank with dotty lilac paper. The sentiment was printed onto pastel colouring card first, then the elephant was stamped with black ink just below it and die cut into a rectangle. The scene was coloured with various pastel pencils, and mounted onto a lilac mat. The topper was glued flat onto the front of the card. To finished the card I added a few pearls around the sentiment. 

FYI - I used a paper stump to blend the pencils and a fixative spray to stop the pencils from smearing.

Polymer Stamp Set: Cute Elephants
Digi Stamp Set - Balloon Elephants
Digital Sentiment - Spring Mix 32 Sentiments

Stabilo Pastel Pencils: Elephants - 720, 635, 690, 750, 105, 311, 215 / Balloon - 385 / Grass - 560, 570, 575 / Sky - 435 (some of the colour was removed with an eraser to give a paler shade), 365

Other: 5" x 7" White Card Blank, Mixed Media Card (Daler Rowney), 'Snow princess' paper pad (LOTV), Lilac Card, 'Postage Stamp Frame' Die Set (Creative Expressions), Pearls, Double Sided Tape, Funky Foam, Black Ink, Glue

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, however on occasion I receive a free stamp set as a thank you gesture for my advertisements or participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: