Wednesday 5 October 2022

Lili Of The Valley - Cute Witches

Hi there everyone

I'm sharing the first of my Lili Of The Valley cards using one of the new polymer stamps sets which have just launched in the LOTV Etsy store. The new sets include - Hello Pumpkin, Little Ghosts, Cute Witches' Spooky Silhouettes, Halloween Gnomes and Autumn Sentiment Tags. For my cards today I used the 'Cute Witches' stamp set, aren't they adorable. I have included the details for each individual card for your information below. There are also a digi version of the stamps I've used, just go to the etsy store and search the 'Halloween Designs' option. I hope you like them. 
 
For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the stampsand the LOTV online store to check out the rest of their goodies.

CARD #1

Here's What I Did & Used
I stamped the cute witch and a sentiment onto colouring cardstock and die cut with a square die. The image was stamped again onto masking paper and fussy cut out, the mask was placed over the top of the witch and her moon. I added distressing inks all over the paper to create the sky (see the list below), then splash a little water over it. To add a little more interest I watered down some white and black chalk paint, then splashed a little over the sky area as well. I did add a few extra dots using a black and white pen. I repeated the inky process again to create a sheet of galaxy paper which I trimmed down add to the front of a black card blank, leaving a slim border around the edge.

Once everything was dry the paper mask was removed from the witch/moon, and it was coloured using Copic pens. The scene was then mounted onto a black die cut square and funky foam was glued to the back. The complete topper was glued to the card front. To finish the card, I added a few die cut stars and a little glitter to the wand. 

Polymer Stamp Set: Cute Witches

Copics Pens: Witch - Skin - E000, E00, E11, E02 / Hair - E13, E99 / Hat - C2, C3, C5, C7 / Clothing - V12, V15, V17, Y17, B12, B14, B16 / Wand - E13, E99, Y15, Y17 / Moon - W1, W2, W3. W5, W7 / Spider - C5, C7

Other: Black 6" x 6" Card Blank, Make It Colour Blending Card, Black Card, 'Scalloped Stitched Square' Die Set (Creative Expression), Silver Glitter Card, Starry Skies Die Set (Lawn Fawn), Distress ink - Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Faded Jeans, Squeezed Lemonade, Fossilized Amber, Worn Lipstick, Wilted Violet, Black Soot, Water, White & Black Acrylic Paint, White & Black Pen, Masking Paper, Funky Foam, Glitter, Double Sided Tape, Glue

CARD #2


Here's What I Did & Used
A piece of Halloween paper was trimmed down and add to the front of a black card blank, leaving a slim border around the edge. The witch, cauldron and a sentiment were stamped onto colouring cardstock and die cut it into a square. The images were stamped out again onto masking paper and fussy cut out, the masks were placed over the top of the images. Grey distress ink was applied around the square to create a moody atmosphere, then lots of dots using a black, orange and green pen were added over the top. 

Once the ink was dry the paper masks were removed, and everything was coloured using Copic pens. The scene was then mounted onto a black die cut square and funky foam was glued to the back. The complete topper was glued to the card front. To finish the card, I added a few die cut stars along with little glitter to the wand and cauldron.

Polymer Stamp Set: Cute Witches

Copics Pens: Witch - Skin - E000, E00, E11, E02 / Hat - C2, C3, C5, C7 / Clothing - Y15, Y38, YR15, YR16, V12, V15, V17, YG01, YG03 / Hair - E13, E99 / Wand - E13, E99, Y08, YR16 / Cauldron C1, C2, C3, C7, YG02, YG03, YG67 / Ground - W1, W2, W3 / Dots - YG03, 00, YR15

Other: Black 6" x 6" Card Blank, Make It Colour Blending Card, Black Card, 'Doily Edge Square' Die Set (Tattered Lace), Swirling Stars Die Set (Sizzix), 'Happy Haunting' Paper Pad (Craft Consortium), Distress Ink - Hickory Smoke, Masking Paper, Funky Foam, Glitter, Double Sided Tape, Glue

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: