Tuesday 24 May 2022

Amanda Jayne design - Emily Holding Bunch Of Flowers

 Hi everyone

I have another sweet card to share with you today, this time it's a cute little unicorn digi stamp from Amanda Jayne Designs. The stamp is called 'Emily Holding Bunch Of Flowers' which I combined with my own sentiment. I used Copic pens colour with. I hope you like it. (For sale - £4.50 + P&P - requests by email please)  

Amanda has a lovely array of digi stamp, papers and sentiments in her Etsy shop, along with some pre-coloured images and papers. For your information, here is the link to the Amanda Jayne Designs Etsy Store to check out all the digi stamps and papers.


Here's What I Did
To create the background paper I used a strip die and cut out lots of different widths of different coloured patterned paper and card. The strips were glued down the front of a 6" x 6" card to create a new patterned paper design. 

Next I imported the sweet little unicorn stamp into my software and added my own sentiment. The image and sentiment were resized and printed out onto colouring cardstock, then die cut into a scalloped square. Using a pierced square die I added a dotty detail around the square. The image was coloured with Copic pens. 

Funky foam was added to the back of the scalloped square and glued to the front of the card. To finish off the card I added a glitter to the mane and horn and a few pearls to the flowers. 

Here's What I Used 
Copic Pens: Unicorn & Mane - V000, V01, V04, V05, BG000, BG10, BG11, BG13, C7, E01, E02, 0 / Flowers & Horns -  V01, V04, V05, BG10, BG11, BG13

Other: 6" x 6" White Card Blank, Make It Colour Card, Lilac Card, 'My Sweet Provence' Paper Pad (Lemoncraft), Quick Stripes Die Set (Mama Elephant), Scalloped Square Die (Spellbinders), Pierced Square Die (Tonic), Funky Foam, Glitter, Pearls, Glue, Double Sided Tape

We have a lovely facebook group called Amanda Jayne Design Inspiration Group, or why not follow Amanda Jayne Designs on Instagam @amandajaynedesigns

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Please Note - I am Guest Designing for Amanda Jayne Designs and I receive her lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more cards using Amanda Jayne Designs stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

2 comments:

Pauline C said...

Very sweet card Janine .. adorable image and fab colouring xx

AndreaH said...

Gorgeous sparkly card. She is really happy looking even though she doesn't have a mouth 😍😍😂😂 X X