Wednesday 16 March 2022

Amanda Jayne Designs - Bertie Bear In Bunny Suit

 Hi there

Today I'm wearing another hat so to speak, as I'm Guest Designing for Amanda Jayne Designs. The lovely Amanda has designed some gorgeous new digi stamps, sentiments and papers and asked if I would create some cards with them, so of course I said yes. 

I have 3 cards to share with you over the next few days, starting with the one below - I used the sweet bear stamp 'Bertie Bear In Bunny Suit', on e of the papers from the 'Crochet Hearts' paper collection and a Mother's Day sentiment. To add colour to the images I used my Copic pens. The digi stamp and lots of other fabulous design are available in her Etsy store, where there's an offer on atm - buy 3 and get 10% off or buy 5 and get 25% off, so grab yourself a bargain. I hope you like it. (For sale - £4.50 + P&P - requests by email please)  

For your information, here is the link to the Amanda Jayne Designs Etsy Store to check out all the digi stamps and papers.


Here's What I Did
First I printed off the pretty crochet paper onto some good quality printer paper, then added it to the card front leaving a slim border around the edge. 

Next using my software I used the same paper and digitally cut out a heart shape then added a shadow behind it. A sentiment was also added and placed beneath the heart, both elements were resized so they would fit a 4½" x 4½" square. The complete image was printed directly onto white card, then die cut into a fancy edged square. Funky foam was added to the back of the square and glued to the centre of the card front.

Using my software again I imported the bear and resized it so it would fit inside the heart, then printed it onto colouring card stock. I coloured the bunnie using Copic pens, then fussy cut it out. The cut out bear was glued to the centre of the heart.

To finish the card I added a few pearls to the top of the card plus a little blue heart near the sentiment.

Here's What I Used 
Digi Paper: Crochet Hearts
Digi Sentiment: Mother's Day sentiment

Copic Pens: Bears - E31, E33, E35, R11, R20 / Bunny Suit - C0, C1 / Flowers & Grass - B0000, B12, B14, YG01, YG03, YG17

Other: 6" x 6" White  Card Blank, Make It Colour Card, Blue Glitter Card, Decorative Nested Square Die Set (Craft Buddy), Heart Die (MFT), Funky Foam, Blue Pearls, White Pen, Glue, Double Sided Tape

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Or why not follow Amanda Jayne Designs on Instagam @amandajaynedesigns

Please Note - I am Guest Designing for Amanda Jayne Designs and I receive her lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more cards using Amanda Jayne Designs stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Another gorgeous creation hun. Loving the sweet paper and the shade of blue is beautiful. Hugs, Wends xoxo