Monday 7 February 2022

Lili Of The Valley - Love Swing

Hi there

Well February is well underway now, and Valentine's Day is fast approaching. Soooo, on that note I have another Lili Of The Valley card to share with you, this beautiful digi stamp is called 'Love Swing'. To add colour to the images I used my Prismacolor pencils. The digi stamp is part of the 'love' collection and is available in the store, where there's 20% off everything, so grab yourself a bargain. I hope you like it. (For sale - £4.50 + P&P - requests by email please ) SOLD 

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the digi stampsand the LOTV online store to check out the rest of their goodies.


Here's What I Did
I added a piece of  red dotty paper to the centre of a 6" x 6" white card blank. A white frilly edged square was glued flat into the centre of the card. 

Using my software I imported the teddy bears and sentiment and then resized them to fit my project. The scene was printed straight onto Neenah card and die cut into a square, then coloured with pencils. The finished scene was mounted onto a piece of red square card, and foam was added to the back to give dimension. The topper was added to the card front, and to finish off I added a few small pearls.

Here's What I Used 
Digi Stamps: Love Swing
Digi Sentiment: Sketchy Wishes

Prismacolor Pencils: Bears - Beige, Burnt ochre, Chocolate, Light Umber, Sienna Brown, Blush Pink, White / Swing - White, Cream, Sand / Ribbon - Blush Pink, Pink, Carmine Red, Crimson Red / Flowers & Hearts - Poppy Red, Crimson Red, Canary Yellow, Pale Vermilion Apple Green, Olive Green

Other: 6" x 6" White  Card Blank, Desert Storm Neenah Card, Red Card, White Card, With Love Paper Pad (Me To You), Decorative Nested Square Die Set (Craft Buddy), Square Die (Tattered Lace), Funky Foam, Pearls, White Pen, Black Fineliner, Glue, Double Sided Tape

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and creative card lovely layout and image x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Utterly enchanting hun! LOVE your sweet creation, the kraft is fab and your colouring is perfect! Beautiful frame too. LOVE it. Hugs, Wends xoxo