Monday 28 June 2021

Lili Of the Valley - Cupcake, Papers and Stamps #1

 Hello everyone

Lili of The Valley are launch a new selection of digi stamps, sentiments, gold digital elements, digital papers and wait for it...polymer stamps. Yep you heard me right polymer stamps. The A5 stamp sheet will contain 5 different cupcake/animal stamps and sentiments...also being released will be an A5 sheet of the 'Vintage Boy' stamps and sentiments previously released as digi stamps. Woo hoo!  The new digi stamps and papers will be available to in the store tomorrow (28th June) and the A5 polymer stamp sheets will be available to pre-order. The images are also available as Simply Prints. 

For my card today I have used 'Cupcake Bunny' and one of the papers from the 'Rainbow Kaleidoscope - Watercolour Stripe & Smear' collection. I kept the whole look delicate and pretty. I used Copic pens to colour with. Once the stamps are available in store I will add the links to this post. I hope you like it. x

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the digi stampsand the LOTV online store to check out the rest of their goodies.


Here's What I Did
First I printed off the pretty patterned paper onto some good quality printer paper and trimmed it down to fit my card front, leaving a slim border around the edge. 

Next using my graphics software I digitally cut out a heart shape from the digital paper and added a shadow. The cupcake bunny and a sentiment were placed over the top. I resized all then elements to fit my project. The complete image was printed directly onto colouring card, then die cut it into a fancy edged square. The bunny and balloon were coloured in using Copic pens.

Funky foam was added to the back of the finished topper, and then glued to the centre of the card front. To finish the card I added a few pearls to the bottom of the topper and a little glitter to the stars.

Here's What I Used
Digital  Stamp & Sentiment: Cupcake Party Bunny
Digi Stamp Collection: Cupcake Party Digi Stamps 
Polymer Stamp Set: Cupcake Party Polymer Stamps
Simply Print: Cupcake Party Bunny

Copics: Bunny - W0, W2, W3, W5, R20, R30 / Hat & Wrapper - B0000, B000, B00, B01, B02, RV10, RV13, RV21 / Cupcake - Topping - Y00, Y15, Y35, B000, B00, B02 / Balloon -  RV00, RV02, RV10, RV13, RV21 / Stars Y15, Y35 / Ground - W0, W02

Other: 6" x 6" White Card Blank, Make It Colour Card, Pro Print Paper, Decorative Nested Square Dies (Craft Buddy), Pearls, Glitter, Funky Foam, Glue, Double Sided Tape

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Spring stamps. TTFN

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

So pretty the past,e colours are gorgeous as is the image x

AndreaH said...

Absolutely stunning card. I wish I had a graphics program that showed me how to do this as it's really very clever. I love the stripe and smear paper (thinking I'm going to have to get this) I won a load of LOTV stamps a few years ago and still haven't got round to using them yet. Thank you for the inspiration and sharing your lovely card. X X

AndreaH said...

Just to let you know that today (Monday 28th June 2021) the link to Instagram isn't working X X

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So gorgeous Janine! Love the design with the heart background and pretty frame. Super cute image too. Hugs, Wends xoxo