Friday 14 May 2021

Lili Of the Valley - Vintage Boys #1

Hi everyone

How is everyone doing? Well I celebrated my 60th birthday since I last posted, and thanks to my daughter and husband I had an absolutely fabulous day - full of surprises, love and laughter. The day wasn't totally perfect as my daughter, who is still protecting herself at home couldn't share the day with us in person. FYI I haven't seen her in person for almost a year and a half due to the pandemic. Anyhow, but hopefully that will change very soon....fingers crossed. :)

Right that's the 'catch up' stuff done. Lol 

So today I'm sharing a sneaky peak of one of the new Lili Of The Valley vintage boys, they are all just so adorable. For my card I have used one of the Vintage Boy Simply Prints called 'Wallpaper Paste', one of the 'Dusky Watercolour' papers and a sentiment from the 'Grunge Stamp' set. All the new digi stamps are also available as pre-coloured versions in Simply prints PDF's. The whole collection - Simply Prints, digi stamps, papers and sentiments all launch in the LOTV Etsy shop on Monday (17th March).

I hope you like it. (This card is for sale - please email me).

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the digi stampsand the LOTV online store to check out the rest of their goodies.


Here's What I Did
To start with I printed the Simply Print vintage boy image onto 300gsm white card and trimmed it down to fit my 5" x 7" black card blank whilst leaving a slim border around the edge. I used a fancy edge die on the bottom section, then glued funky foam onto the back. The digital paper was taken into my graphics program where I placed the sentiment over the top. The paper was printed straight onto smooth printer paper and trimmed it down to match the width of the card topper. The paper was glued to the card front first, and the topper piece was glued over the top of that. To finish the card I added a few glossy dots on both the top and bottom. 

Here's What I Used
Simply Print: Vintage Boy - Wallpaper Paste (also available as part of a set here)
The digi stamps of this image can be found here
Digital  Paper: Dusky Watercolour
Digital Sentiment: Grunge Stamps 
The Grunge Stamps & Typewriter Set can be found here

Other: 5" x 7" Black Card Blank, White 300gsm Card, Pro Print Paper, Fancy Edge Dies (Crealies), Funky Foam, Glue, Double Sided Tape, Blue & Brown Enamel Dots

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Spring stamps. TTFN

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Perfect grandad card love the image so true to life x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Those simply prints are such great quality, this is gorgeous! LOVE your card design on this one too, fabulous! Hugs, Wends xoxo