Saturday 13 February 2021

Lili Of The Valley - Grace Collection #3

 Hi everyone

I'm back today and tomorrow with another two of the beautiful new 'Grace' Lili Of The Valley digi stamps. The new images which launch tomorrow February 14th are available in a both black line art and pencil sketch version. The pencil sketch images are fainter and would suit no-line colouring, they could be coloured using colour pencils, alcohol pens or watercolours to give a softer look. The collection includes a set of extra elements, sentiments and Simply Prints, Art Prints, and now a limited run of polymer stamps. If you would like the stamps you need to pre-order from the LOTV website as quickly as possible. I will add the links once the launch has taken place. 

For my petite card today I have used the black line version of Grace - Beauty, which I have coloured with green and pink Copic pens. I hope you like it. 

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the digi stampsand the LOTV online store to check out the rest of their goodies.


Here's What I Did
I covered the front of a 5" x 5" white card blank with an elegant green patterned paper, leaving a slim border around the edge. The Grace image and a sentiment were printed directly onto colouring card then coloured with Copic pens. The finished image was die cut into a fancy edged square circle and funky foam was glued to the back. The completed topper was then added to the front of the card.

To complete the card I added 3 small green pearls to the top left the topper.

Here's What I Used
Individual Digi Stamp: Grace - Beauty (Black Line)
Sentiment: Beauty (Black)

Copic Pens: Skins - E0000, E000, E00, R20 / Hair - YR0000, YR000, YR00, E13, E99 / Dress, Ribbon & Leaves - YG00, YG01, YG03, YG11, YG23 / Flowers - R02, R05 / Ground & Shadow - W0, W1

Other: 5" x 5" White Card Blank, Make It Colour Card, 'Lullaby' Paper Pad (Lemoncraft), Decorative Nested Square Dies (Craft Buddy), Green Small Pearls, Pink Fineliner, Funky Foam

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Spring stamps. TTFN

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: