Wednesday 6 January 2021

Lili Of The Valley - Baby Collection 2021

 Happy New Year everyone

Here's hoping 2021 is a healthier, happier and safer year. Well in the few days it has taken me to write this post and add my picture we have gone from Tier 4 restrictions in my area, to a full national lockdown here in the UK. If you're not from the UK, that means we must not leave or be outside of your home or garden except where you have a ‘reasonable excuse’ eg for work, one hour of exercise, essential shopping or for medical appointments. All our non essential shops, leisure, and hair & beauty facilities etc are all closed. We are going to be in this lockdown until the middle of February, so fingers crossed things improve soon and the infection rate slows down. Stay safe and healthy people. If you are struggling and need a chat please email me as I'm happy to help (my address is on the right).  x

To lighten the mood, I'm sharing my latest card using one of the gorgeous Lili Of The Valley new baby digi stamps being released on Friday 8th January. The stamp is called 'Baby Hammock' and I've teamed it up with the 'Congratulations' sentiment from a previously released collection (I added the 'To You All' myself using the Times New Roman font). I chose to make the card for a boy, and I used Copic pens to colour it up. I hope you like him. (This card will be added to my Etsy store to buy). 

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the digi stampsand the LOTV online store to check out the rest of their goodies.


Here's What I Did
I used a 6" x 6" white scalloped card and matted it with green card.  After cutting a piece of patterned paper to size I die cut it with a pin hole effect die, this was then add it to the card front. The boy image and a sentiment was printed directly onto the colouring card then coloured with Copic pens. The finished image was die cut into a circle and I added a few stamped elements around the images (these are not from LOTV). Another circle was cut from blue card using a fancy edge die, and the boy image was glued on top. 

Funky foam was added to the back of the circle topper, and then added to the card front. To complete the card I added 3 green pearls to the bottom area, and a little glitter to the stars and hearts.

Here's What I Used
Individual Digi Stamp: Baby Hammock
Digi stamps - 19 Baby Images - Whole Collection
Sentiment - Handwritten Phrases (Congratulations)

Copics Pens: Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E02, E11 / Hammock - B0000, B000, B00, B12, B14, B32, YG00, YG01, YG03, YG23 / Baby Outfit - YG00, YG01, YG03, YG2, YG63 / Toys - E31, E33, E35

Other: 6" x 6" White Scalloped Card Blank, 'On The Clouds' Trimcraft Paper Pad, Blue Card, 'Pin Hole' Square Die, Pearl Circle Die (Tattered Lace), Stitched Scalloped Circle Die (Creative Expressions),  Concord & 9th 'Love You. Mean It' Stamp Set, Fizzy Moon 'Celebrations' Stamp Set, Distressing Ink (Tumbled Glass' & Crushed Olive), Glitter, Pearls

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Spring stamps. TTFN

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful x

Irene said...

Adorable!! Same lockdown and restrictions here in Holland but if it together with the vaccins works it's fine with me!! Hang in there, stay healthy!!
XxIrene

Bunny said...

Cute card. I'd love to see the FB and IG cards but I don't have either and the sites won't let me in to just look. [Bunny]