Sunday 11 October 2020

Lili Of The Valley - Halloween #3

Morning Everyone

Well its the weekend and here again, and wow where are the weeks and months going. It's definitely been a year of craziness! So to calm things down and share some loveliness or should I say spookniness with you, I have a Lili Of The Valley Halloween card for you. I used one of the fabulous new digi stamps and sentiments which is available individually or as part of a big bundle. 

The Collection
The collection includes cute witches, wizards, spooky accessories, sentiments and digital papers all in different designs. The images are in 3 different format --- a transparent sky in a solid white square (PNG) - perfect to overlaying over paper, a white PNG image with a fully transparent background - perfect for overlaying over digi papers with no edges or borders, and a JPG image with a solid white background. If you do buy any of the digi stamps and papers, and you need any help please do not hesitate to ask, and I will do my best to assist you. Please email me at: jsnine.quinn@gmail.com
______ XXX _____
FYI, if you struggle using digi stamps or haven't got a suitable software package on your computer check out my 'Tutorials' page on this blog or in the 'Files' section on the 'We Love Lili Of The Valley' facebook group (if you are a member) as I've written 4 pictorial tutorials on how to download a free software program called WPS Office and then how to use it with digi stamps.

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the digi stampsand the LOTV online store to check out the rest of their goodies.



Here's What I Did 
First I trimmed down 2 pieces of 6" x 6" patterned paper (it's all I had) and added them to the front of a 5" x 7" black card blank leaving a slim border edge around the edge. I die cut a scalloped border and added it across the card to hide the join. 

I imported the cute little witch, her cauldron and the sentiment plus a few of my own stars into my graphics program, then resized them to fit my project. The complete scene was printed directly onto colouring cardstock. As the paper is really thin I glued it onto a piece of thin card and then die cut it into a rectangle. The little scene was coloured up using pencils, and white dots were add,. When it was finished funky foam was glued to the back to raise it up. The topper was attached to the centre of the card front.

To finish the card off I added a few gems to the bottom of the card and 2 die cut stars at the top. 

Here's What I Used
Digital Stamp: The Cauldron Girl (I used the white PNG with a fully transparent background with floor)
Whole Collection: Magical Bundle

Prismacolor Pencils: Skin - Lilac, Light Peach, Chartreuse / Hair - Canary Yellow, Burnt Ochre, Dark Brown / Hats & Cloak - Cool Grey 20%, 50%, 70%, Black, White / Witch's Outfit - Blush Pink, Pink, Crimson Red, Crimson Lake, Canary Yellow, Chartreuse, Cloud Blue, Light Cerulean Blue, True Blue, Ultramarine  / Cauldron & Fumes - Warm Grey 20%, 50%, 70%, Black, White, Chartreuse, Apple Green, Parrot Green, Yellow Chartreuse, Crimson Red / Boots - Burnt Ochre, Dark Brown, Sienna Brown / Bottles - Canary Yellow, Chartreuse, Yellow Orange, Apple Green, Burnt Ochre, Sienna Brown / Stars -  Cloud Blue, Light Cerulean Blue, Crimson Red, Canary Yellow, White, Pale Vermilion 

Other: 5" x 7" Black Card Blank, Toned Tan Paper (Strathmore), White Card, Black Card, Believe Magic 6" x 6" Paper Pad (First Edition), Stitched Scallop Layered Rectangles Die (Creative Expression), Elegant Border Die (Sweet Dixie), Star Dies (Sizzix), White Pen, Gems, Glue, Double Sided Tape, Funky Foam

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Spring stamps. TTFN

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

3 comments:

Bunny said...

It's a great cute not spooky card. [Bunny]

Sandra H said...

Absolutely fabulous and fun card x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Super sweet card, love your colouring, Hazel x