Sunday 16 February 2020

Lili Of the Valley - Love Collection #5

Morning everyone❤️

I have cute digi stamp from the fabulous 'Love' collection by Lili Of The Valley (LOTV). The 'love' collection includes cute bunnies and loving couples. There's still a 50% off sale on, but it's due to finish shortly...so grab a bargain why you can! 

For my card today I've used one of the sweet bunnie stamps and made a CAS card for you.  The stamp is called Full Of Love and I used Copic pens to coloured with; I teamed it up with a 'Love You' sentiment. I hope you like it. x

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the digi stamps, and the LOTV online store to check out the rest of their goodies.


Here's What I Did
I trimmed down a piece of pretty pink paper and added it to the front of the 6" x 6"c card blank.

I imported the bunnie and added a sentiment into my graphics program, then resized them both to fit my project  The images were then printed directly onto colouring card stock and die cut into an square. I coloured the image in using Copic pens, and attached it to a die cut pink fancy frame when it was finished. Funky foam was glued to the back of the topper, and then added to the top section of the card front.

To finish off the card I added glitter to the rabbit's sack of heart, plus a few pearls and die cut hearts.

Here's What I Used
Digital Stamp: Full Of Love

Copic Pens: Rabbit - C0, C1, C2, C3, C5, E0000, E000, E00, E01, R30  / Sack - R20, R22, R30 / Hearts - R32, R35, R37, E33 / Grass -YG01, YG03, YG63, YG67

Other: 6" x 6" White Card Blank, Pink Card (Hobbycraft), Patterned Paper (?), White Glitter Card, Make It Color Blending Card, Stitched Collection - Scalloped Layered Square Dies (Creative Expression), Memory Box 'Cherish Border' Die, Heart Dies (Sizzix), Pearls, Glitter, Glue, Double Sided Tape, Funky Foam

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more fabulous LOTV stamps very soon. TTFN

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

1 comment:

Bunny said...

What a sweet card. Love this image. [Bunny]