Saturday 14 December 2019

Lili Of The Valley - Christmas Snowman

Hi everyone

Sorry I haven't posted for a while, but I've had a few issues with one of my eyes which made it really difficult to colour images, and craft in general. Although things haven't settled down yet, I think I'm kind of getting used to the problem so thankfully I'm managing to craft/colour again.

Sooo, for today's card I'm sharing a previously released Lili of The Valley digi Christmas stamp from the mini snowmen collection.  This little sweetheart is called Christmas Snowman 4 and I coloured him with Copic pens. The sentiment is from the Christmas Wishes collection.

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the digi stampsand the LOTV online store to check out the rest of their goodies.




Here's What I Did
I trimmed down a piece of white card and embossed it with a snowflake embossing folder, then attached it to the front of a 6" x 6" card front leaving a slim border around the edge. Using a sheet of pink card I die cut a fancy Christmas frame, and then glued it flat in the centre of the card front.

I imported the cute little snowman postie digi stamp and sentiment into my graphics program, then resized them to fit my project. The image was printed directly onto colouring card stock and die cut using the same frame die. The image was then coloured in using Copic pens. When the image was finished I added glitter to the snow and star. Funky foam was added to the back of the panel and  attached to the frame's aperture. To finish my card I added a few punched out stars and pink pearls.

Here's What I Used
Digital Stamp: Christmas Snowman 4
Digital Sentiment: Christmas Wishes

Copic Pens: Snowman - B0000, B000, B00, C1, E31, E33, E35, Y02, Y15, YR15 / Hat - C1, C2, C3, C5, C7, RV00, RV02, RV10 / Scarf & Gloves - RV000, RV000, RV02, RV10, BG10, BG11, BG23  / Broom - E31, E33, E35 / Star - Y02, Y15 / Snow - B0000, B000, B00,

Other: 6" x 6" White Card Blank, Make It Color Blending Card, Coloured Glitter Card, Pink Card,  Snowflake Lattice Embossing Folder (Creative Expressions), Deck The Halls - Fabulous Frame Dies (Moonstone/Hunkydory), Glitter, Star Punch, Funky Foam, Glue, Double Sided Tape

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley  Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more LOTV digi stamps...and another new launch. TTFN

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

1 comment: