Saturday 14 September 2019

Craft Consortium - Over the hedge #4

Hi everyone 💜
Today I'm sharing one of my Craft Consortium cards with you using the new 'Over The Hedge' stamps, which launched both here in the UK and USA, on 10th September. The lovely collection contains fabulous stamps, a 12" x 12" paper pad and embellishments all depicting hedgehogs, owls and foxes by the talented artist Melissa Lowry . The stamp sets contain 2 of the same animals but in different poses and they are approx 2¾"-2½" tall; other elements are approx ½"-3" tall (1.5cm - 9cm).

For my card today I decided to use Henry The Fox again...because I just think he's gorgeous and I love him. I created a cosmic sky in the background and coloured Henry with Copic pens. Hope you like him. x

The links to the new products will be added after the launch, or you can also go to the Craft Consortium's website using this link here and sign up for an update to this launch and any future product launches.  




Here's What I Did   
I covered the front of a white 6" x 6" card blank with thin black card. To create the cosmic sky topper, I die cut a circle from white card and blended distress inks all over it, then when it was dry I flicked water onto it to create watermarks. Using watered down white paint I flicked it onto the surface of the cosmic sky but from much further away to create smaller dots. 

Using a shooting star die I cut int into the top of the circle. A fancy circle was die cut from a piece of silver glittery card, and the cosmic sky circle was glued on top. Funky foam was glued to the back of the circle and then onto the card front. 

I stamped the fox onto blending card and coloured him in with Copic pens. The fox was then fussy cut out and added to the centre of the cosmic sky with foam pads.

To complete the card I added lots of die cut silver stars around the fox, plus gems to the bottom and top of the card.  

I Used
Stamps: Over The Hedge - Henry The Fox (Create & Craft)
The rest of the collection can also be found on Craft Consortium, Create & Craft and other good craft stores.

For USA visitors - the collection will be distributed by Notions Marketing, you may be able to buy direct from them or you could ask your local craft store to order in direct from Notions Marketing. 

Copics 
E31, E33, E35, E15, C1, C2, C3, C5,C7

Other
6" x 6" White Card Blank, Make It Colour Blending Card, Black Card, Pearl Circle Die (Tattered Lace), Circle Die (Tattered Lace), Silver Glitter Card, Distress Inks (Squeezed Lemonade, Tumbled Glass, Black Soot), Funky Foam, Foam Pads, Double Sided Tape, Glue, Gems

If you purchase any Craft Consortium products could I politely ask that you give feedback on their facebook page or website and let them know what you think.  Please support our Craft suppliers. Thank you. xxx

Why not follow us on Facebook - Craft Consortium NetworkCraft Consortium Ltd or our our Instagram page. We'd loved to see you.

Thank you so much for dropping by, don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back in the next day or so with more Craft Consortium samples and maybe a sneak preview :) So see you then. TTFN!

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful x

Emma Goddard said...

Absolutely beautiful, so adorable hun xx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Janine. The fox is so sweet and I absolutely love the background you've created for him. I wouldn't know where to. start with anything like that! Although I don't own any inks...just pens.:-)
Lorraine x