Wednesday 15 May 2019

Happy 15th Birthday Lili Of The Valley

Afternoon everyone 

Wow, Lili Of The Valley is 15 today - where did  the time go. I can remember finding their LOTV products all those years back and falling in love with them instantly, and I can remember watching the girls in their first show on Create & Craft. I was so excited too, when they first started producing digital products as well as rubber, and now they have sadly decided to stop production of rubber stamps all together due to falling sales figures; the company will totally focus on digital stamps and Simply Prints.

So I'm sharing more of the new stamps which were released today, these are all separate little plant pots each displaying letters of the words 'Happy' and 'Birthday', they're super cute. These would look fabulous as a banner! Anyhow I digest, I decided to use the plant pots and make them into a 15th birthday card for LOTV. All the new stamps will be available in both digi and rubber format. I used the digi stamps on my card today. I have listed all the stamp names below, and I will provided the links as soon as possible. I hope you and they like it. x

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV online store and the LOTV Etsy Store to check out the rest of their goodies.



Here's What I Did
I cut a strip of yellow card and attached it to the front of my DL leaving a border at the top and bottom. Using my graphics software I inserted the birthday plant pots and my own sentiments above and below them, then resized everything to fit my my card front. The scene was printed directly onto Neenah card and the letters were coloured using Copic pens. The panel was trimmed down and added to the card front.

I printed the plant pots again, coloured them with Copic pens and a few glitter pens then fussy cut out, these were then place over the corresponding plant pots on the panel.  To complete the card I added a few gems.

Here's What I Used
Digital Stamps 
Happy Birthday Pots

Also Available In Rubber
Happy Birthday Pots

My Stash: DL White  Card Blank, Neenah Card, Hunkydory Matt-tastic Yellow Card, Glitter Pens

Copics: Plant Pots & Fowers -
BG11, BG13, BG23 / RV00, RV02, RV04 / V01, V04, V12 / Y00, Y08., Y17, Y38 / Leaves & Grass - YG03, YG17

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back tomorrow with another fabulous LOTV sneak preview....so I'll see you very soon. TTFN

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

1 comment:

Marlies said...

A beautiful card for LOTV 15th birthday Janine. Marlies