Wednesday 13 March 2019

Lili Of The Valley (LOTV) - March #2

Hi everyone💜

I'm back with more of the new stamp from the Spring/Easter collection by Lili Of The Valley (LOTV). For my card this week I've used one of the super cute mice digi images, this one is called  'Love Tag' and the 'Special Friend' sentiment is from the Everyday Greetings set. Please note that the mice digi stamp is available to buy on its own, however in the rubber version the mice stamp and sentiment stamp are both part of the same set called 'Fluffy Birthday'. I have provided the links for both, please see below. I used Copic pens to colour everything with. I hope you like it. x

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV online store and the LOTV Etsy Store to check out the rest of their goodies.



 
Here's What I Did
I imported the sentiment and the sweet mice digi stamp image into my graphics software, then resized them to fit. The image was printed them directly onto colouring cardstock and coloured using Copic pens.

I measured the finished image panel so that it would fit my card front. Next I drew a line either side of the mice and cut this section off leaving a large area around the mice, then with a pair of scissors I fussy cut around them as well inside the tag area. Glitter was added to the patterned edge of the tag.

To finished the card I added the panel to the card front using foam pads.

Here's What I Used
Digital Stamp (Mice): 'Love Tag'
Rubber Stamp Set (Mice): Fluffy Birthday
Digital Stamp (Sentiment): 'Special Friend' sentiment (from Everyday Greetings set).
Rubber Stamp Set (Sentiment): Fluffy Birthday

Other: 5¼" x 5¼" White Card Blank, Joanna Sheen Colouring Card, 'A Winter's Tale' (Crafters' Companion) Paper Pad, Glitter, Green Fineliner

Copics: Mice - E11, E13, E15, E99, R30 / Outside Tag- E08,YG03 / Inside Tag - E51, E53 / Pencil - YG03, YG017, YG67, Y21, E41 / Ground - E50, E51, E53

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back in a few days with another fabulous image for you....so I'll see you very soon. TTFN

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Another stunning card, Janine! Jo x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Janine, love those cute mice and the fab design
Lorraine x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Such a lovely CAS card design Janine! I really love this hunny. The wee mice are delish and your colouring is flawless. So gorgeous hunny right down to the sweet sentiment! Loving your LOTV creations sweets. Hugs, Wends xoxo