Wednesday 9 May 2018

Whimsy Stamps Inspiration - May Week 3

Hi everyone 💜

I'd love to share more Whimsy Stamps magic with you, and today I'm highlighting this little elephant  by Crissy Armstrong, and one of our brand new digital banner sets. Isn't it the most adorable little ellie flump you've seen, I love how he's watering his beautiful flower.

The digi stamp is called 'Jelly Bean's Flower' which I coloured using my Ipad Pro, pencil and Procreate. I used an orange patterned paper and card for the mat to compliment the flower and butterfly in the image. I also have to admit to being inspired by the beautiful sunny weather we've been having here in the UK - hence the orange and yellow colour palette. To finish off my card I used one of the brand new word banners and re-coloured it digitally to tie in with my colour scheme. I hope you like it, and are enjoying the fabulous weather whereever you are x

All the links to the specific Whimsy products can be found below and the link to the general store is here.



 
Here's What I Did
I covered the front of a 7" x 7" scalloped square card with pretty patterned paper from my own stash. The image was hand coloured digitally using an Ipad Pro, Apple pencil and the Procreate App.

The finished hand coloured the topper was printed out, and die cut into a square with rounded corners then matted onto an orange fancy edged die cut square. The topper was then attached to the card front using foam pads. I used one of Whimsy's new digital banners that comes in the Everyday Banner Set which are normally black with white text, but on this occasion I recolored it to compliment my card. To complete the card I added 3 bronze coloured gems.

Here's What I Used 
Digital Stamp: Jelly Bean's Flower
Digital Sentiment Stamps: Everyday Banner Sentiments 

Other: 7" x 7" Scalloped Blank, Ipad Pro, Apple Pencil, Procreate App, Square Rounded Corner Dies (Tattered Lace), Square Doily Dies (Tattered Lace), Crystal Glitter, PowerPoint; Printer, Blank Canvas Paper Pad (Trimcraft), Orange Card, Gems

Our new challenge (#105) started on the 15th April, so why not come and join us. There a  fabulous $15 prize to win and the theme as always is #Anything Goes'. Here is the link for you, so come on what are you waiting for!

Why not, follow us on Facebook group, Pinterest, Instagram or on our Blog we'd loved to see you.

Thank you so much for dropping by, don't forget to say hi :) 

I'll see you next week with more Whimsy magic ----- TTFN!

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: