Monday 15 January 2018

Whimsy Stamps Challenge - #103 (Wk 3)

Evening everyone 💜

I'm here a little late today sharing my Whimsy Stamps Challenge Design Team card with you today.  I've been sorting out family stuff, which unfortunately comes before crafting...crazy eh!

Anyhow for my challenge card this month I'm resharing a card I made in 2017. I'm doing this for 2 reasons, one is that this is the first card I made for Whimsy Stamps and the other is because I adore the paper and sentiment I used....and oh yes it's in my favourite colour too.

Right then....information about our Challenge. We have one every month, and the theme is usually Anything Goes, so come on and get joining. We'd so love to see your creations and all the girls will pop by and say hi...plus you might even win a prize. Yay! Click here to upload your project, and check out my lovely teamies work..



 

Here's What I Did
Using a graphics program I printed out one of the beautiful digital papers by Tracy Wray onto super smooth paper; then printed out one of the sentiments onto white card and die cut it into a circle. Part of the sentiment was colour changed using the colour picker in the graphics program (the colour was picked up from aqua tone in the pretty patterned paper).

A piece of silver mirror card was cut to 4.75" x 4.75" and matted with a piece of patterned paper cut to 4.5" x 4.5", both were added to the card front. The die cut sentiment circle was added to a fancy circle mat die cut from aqua card, this was attached to the card front using foam pads to give it dimension..

Poinsettias, holly leaves and branches were die cut from white pearlised card, blue and silver glitter card and aqua card and then glued around the sentiment circle. To finish the card, stars and gems were placed around the sentiment, and large gems added to the flower centres.

Here's What I Used
Digital Papers: 'Accents Of Winter 3' Paper Collection
Digital Stamps: Christmas Trimming Sentiments

Other:
Pearlised Card, Silver Mirror Card, White Card, Blue & Silver Glitter Card, Layered Poinsettia Die (Spellbinder), Holiday Greens (Sizzix), Circle Doily Edge Die (Tattered Lace), Double Stitched Circle Die (Crealies), Gems, Star Punch (Tonic), Core'dinations Card, Foam Pads, Graphics Program,
Why not, follow us on Facebook group, Pinterest, Instagram or on our Blog we'd loved to see you.

I'll be back next week with more Whimsy wonderfulness.

Thank you so much for dropping by, don't forget to say hi :) 

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

1 comment:

Fiona said...

this is simply beautiful Janine.

Fi
x