Wednesday 20 December 2017

Hunkydory For The Love Of Stamps - December Launch

Hi everyone

Today I'm sharing my 10 Design Team samples with you for the December launch of the 'For The Love Of Stamps' By Hunkydory. The 'Birth Flower' stamps launched on Create & Craft TV part of the papercraft collection as the Pick Of The Week last Friday, unfortunately the stamps have sold out. However, the stamps will be available from Hunkydory Crafts shortly.

So if you want to know anything about the cards I've created please either email me or leave me a comment plus your email address and I'll send you all the details. :) However I will still list the products use.











I Used:
December Launch Stamps - Birth Flowers
Cardstock, Paper & Pads - Adorable Scorable - Matt-tastic, Hunkydory Card Blanks, Hunkydory Kraft Card, Ink Me Card, Colour Me CardPretty Pastels Paper Pads

Some of the above products can also be purchase on Create & Craft's website.

Other: FTLOS 195 & 195 Stamps, Copic Pens, My Own Card Blanks, Enamel Dots, Crystal Glitter, Circle Dies (Tattered Lace), Square Die (Tattered Lace), Fishtale Banner Die (Lawn Fawn), Oval dies (Tattered Lace), Heart Dies (MFT), Scalloped Circles (Spellbinders), Scalloped Border Die (Tattered Lace), Kraft Card, Gold Mirror Card, Clear Overlay Glitter Pen, Distressing Inks, Foam Pads, Corner Rounder, Old Book Page, Gold & White Embossing Powder, Pearls, Piercing Tool & Mat, Gems, Black Fineline Pen, Spectrum Noir Pens & Sparkle Pens

Hope you like them.

Big hugs

Janine x

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Wowsa girlie, you have been busy! And not just any kind of busy... you've been busy creating some beautiful artsy florals. I love them all but think the music with the poinsettia is such a cool look!