Friday 18 November 2016

Crafter's Inspiration Magazine Kit - Issue #12 (2)

Morning everyone

Hi there, well I'm here with another Crafter's Companion project using the freebies from Crafter's Inspiration Magazine Kit - Issue #12 (November). Erm, did I mention I love all the Christmas freebies in the kit, especially the CD which contains lots of images, papers and toppers in JPG, PNG and PDF format.

After seeing some of the fab digital content I just couldn't resist creating a Christmas scrapbook page of my family. So for my project I used the digital content from the 'Deck The Halls' collection on the CD (it's my favourite.....can you tell). Because of the graphics program I use I can either print, share or email my scrapbook page to family and friends, which saves time, money and resources.

A description of how I made it and all the products used are shown just below the photos. :)

FOR YOUR INFORMATION - the PNG images have a transparent background which can be layered, resized and flipped to create your own toppers and backgrounds etc using a graphics program. The PDF documents have multiple images stored on them, the documents can be printed off and the elements fussy cut out. JPG images have a white background and cannot be layered on top of each other - the papers, some digi stamps and element sheets have been saved in this format, and are ready to be printed off and used.

Here's What I Did
I opened my graphics program (CraftArtist 2), then I put my Crafter's Inspiration CD into the computer drawer and waited for it to load. From the pop up screen I clicked onto Papers, then from the fabulous options I selected 'Deck The Halls' collection and opened the folder called 'Individual Elements' which is a digi kit  and created my scrapbook page using one of my favourite pictures from last year.

My scrapbook page is now ready to printed, shared or emailed to my family and friends...I could even create a Christmas card topper from it. It's such a shame we're not wearing our Christmas jumpers. Lol

Tip: To give the illusion of depth added a shadow (if possible) to each of the digital elements and layered them on top of each other, as you would with real embellishments.

Here's What I Used
Crafter's Companion: Crafter's Inspiration Magazine Kit - Issue #12
 (Used 'Deck the Halls' Collection Digital Elements)

Other: Serif CraftArtist 2, Computer


Don't forget....if you want to see more Crafter's Companion creations made my lovely teamies why not join our Facebook page - just search for Crafter's Companion UK or USA, and for more magazine inspiration definitely checked out the Crafters' Companion Inspiration Magazine group. Just a little heads up...we are also on Twitter, Instagram and have a Pinterest Board, so why not follow us.
I look forward to seeing you soon. Why not leave me a message so I know who's out there or if you have any questions about the products, or even how to use them digitally I'd love to hear from you :)

Challenge Entered:

Hugs & kisses

x Janine x


4 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful!

Christine L said...

A fabulous layout framing a beautiful photo Janine.... love this!

Christine x

msliz said...

Lovely as Always….

msliz said...

Lovely as Always….