Tuesday 12 July 2016

Crafter's Companion Design Team Card (1)

Heeeellllloooo everyone

Well I here to share my Crafter's Companion project with you - and for today's I decided to create a chocolate inspired card for you. I used the gorgeous papers from the Sara's Signature Collection 'Floral Delight' paper pad and a beautiful flower stamp from Sheena Douglass called 'Floral Fiesta' from the Day Of The dead range, which I made into a 3D flower.


All the products I used and how I created it are explained below all the photos. It was actually really simple to create, so why not have a go yourself. Why not try it in a different colourway - go on you know you want to. :)





Here's What I Did
Firstly I cut down 2 pieces of paper from the pad to fit my 5" x 5" white card blank, and edged them both with distressing ink. The papers were added to the card blank, with a white die cut border strip and a strip of brown card, slotted in between both.

The flower was stamped 3 times and heat embossed with white embossing powder, these were then cut out and then up each petal. The flowers were then glued together and added to the card from along with several die cut flowers.

To finish off I added a large gem to the flower, glitter to the top paper and a few pearls at the bottom.

Here's What I Used
Stamp: Sheena Douglass - Day Of the Dead 'Floral Fiesta'
Paper/Cardstock (CS): Sheena Douglass White Stamping Card, Sara's Signature Collection 'Floral Delight' Paper Pad
Dies: Sara's Signature Collection English Country Garden 'Lazy Daisy'
Other: Brown CS, White Embossing Powder, Versamark Ink, Pearls, Large Gem, Distressing Ink, glitter

Don't forget....if you want to see more Crafter's Companion creations made my lovely teamies why not join our Facebook page (just search for Crafter's Companion UK or Crafters' Companion Inspiration Magazine group), and we also have a Pinterest Board. so why not follow us.

I look forward to seeing you soon. Why not leave me a message so I know who's out there - I'd love to hear from you!!

Challenge Entered:

Hugs & kisses

x Janine x

7 comments:

Sandra H said...

WOW....Your card is just so pretty and l love all of the elements used too! x

Gibmiss said...

Stunning cardJanine... Love the papers and the flower
Hugs Sylvie x

Mike Raven said...

Great card, and I really like the flower :)

Christine L said...

Mmmm Cadbury's!! Now I want to eat some chocolate after seeing your wonderful card!

Hugs
Christine x

Kat W said...

A totally gorgeous design and I bet it would look good in any colour...but I do like the scrummy chocolate colour!
Big hugs, Kat xx

Desperatehousewifecraft said...

Really really gorgeous card! I just pinned it for future inspiration. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

So beautiful