Wednesday 29 June 2016

Crafter's Companion Design Team Card - Crafter's Inspiration Magazine Issue 10

Good morning everyone :)

Well I did promised I would be back with another Crafter's Companion project....and here I am. I've again used the goodies from the freebies from Crafter's Inspiration Magazine kit - Issue #10. I really loved playing with the content of this kit, they're so versatile. For this particular card I've chosen blue and white to keep it nice and fresh, and have kept it Clean And Simple (CAS) again. Hope you like it. :)

I will be including a tutorial each month using Crafter's Companion products including Spectrum Noir, so if you have any suggestions or requests, please let me know. Thank you x

A description of how I made it and all the products used are shown just below the photos. :)

 
 
Here's What I Did
First I cut down a sheet of strong white card to make an A6 top fold card blank, then trimmed down a piece of blue textured card slightly narrower than the blank.

Next I wiped the inside of the hexagon embossing folder (top piece) with some Versamark ink and carefully placed a strip of white card inside and put it through my embossing machine. While still tacky I added sparkly embossing powder and melted it using a heat gun. The embossed and glitter strip was glued to the piece of blue card, and then added to the card base using foam pads.

Using white card I die cut several hexagons and stamped them using the stamps from the kit. When the ink was dry I added distressing ink around the edges and glitter pen to the bee and flowers. On the largest hexagon I stamped a sentiment that comes in the kit and added clear glitter over the top.

To finish off I placed the hexagons on top of the blue card using foam pads, and added 3 white pearls.

Here's What I Used
Crafter's Companion:
Crafter's Inspiration Magazine Issue #10 (Diamond Press 'Hexagon' Nesting Dies, Stamps, Embossing Folder)
Paper/Cardstock (CS):
Sheena Douglass White Stamping Card, Core'dinations CS - Pastel
 Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens: Clear, Aquamarine ------ You can find the pen sets here

Other: Distressing Ink, A6 Card Blank, Foam Pads, Double Sided Tape, Pearls, Versamark Ink, Glitter Embossing Powder

Don't forget....if you want to see more Crafter's Companion creations made my lovely teamies why not join our Facebook page (just search for Crafter's Companion UK or Crafters' Companion Inspiration Magazine group), and we also have a Pinterest Board so why not follow us.

I look forward to seeing you soon. Why not leave me a message so I know who's out there - I'd love to hear from you!!

Challenge Entered:

Hugs & kisses

x Janine x

No comments: