Sunday 12 April 2015

The Sugar Bowl Desgin Team Call Out

This is just a quick post as I've recovering from a bout of flu so I'm still feeling pretty poorly.  This is just to say that I forgot to mention in my last Sugar Bowl post that is was in fact my last card for them. They are such a lovely group of super talented ladies who produce the most beautiful artwork, and I wish them lots of love and luck for the future.

I am however staying on the Sugar Nellie Design Team, and will still be posting my Wednesday card every fortnightly as normal.

Just a little reminder that at the moment there is Design Team Call Out at the Sugar Bowl. So if you love Sugar Nellie stamps why not try out, just click onto the badge below to find out more details.

http://sugarbowlblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/dt-call.html
 
Hugs
 
Janine x

No comments: