Sunday 30 March 2014

Happy Mother's Day Everyone

Morning everyone

I just want to wish you all a Happy Mother's Day to all the mums, mum's to be and all the special ladies in our lives.  You're all stars, thank you for all you do!!

If your mum is no longer with us - I'm sending you a hug.  Remember all the good times and raise a glass to her.

Here's what my sweet daughter and hubbie bought me for Mother's Day.  My daughter is my best friend, my confidant, my inspiration and my little star. I love you Heath xxx



Have a fabulous day everybody!

There's some big news on Thursday - so watch this space.

Hugs

Janine  xx

1 comment:

Ali said...

aww what gorgeous flowers!!! Lucky lady but I'm sad Heather cant be with you in person today :-) oooh intrigued for Thursday (p.s. did you get my email??)