Saturday 30 November 2013

Totally Gorjuss Challenge - 212 - Snows The Way To Go

The challenge this week over at Totally Gorjuss is ANYTHING GOES - Snows The Way To Go.  So come on and join in with us, I'd love to see your creations.  There's a fab prize from Lili Of The Valley.

So to give you a little inspiration here's my DT card. I used a Humphrey's Corner freebie stamp from one of my Craft mag - isn't he adorable.  I've been dying to use him for ages and this theme was perfect.  The kraft card background was given a snowy feel using white pan pastel, white and blue pencils and a touch of glitter.  I added snow drops by drawing irregular circles with a fineliner and filling in with a white gel pen.  Humphrey and friend was stamped and coloured using my copics on white Neenah card to make the colours pop, and cut out them out. Finally I stamped a sentiment and die cut a flag.



Here's what I used.
Stamp: Humphrey's Corner 'Elephant and Reindeer', Polkadoodles 'Snow Sentiment' (both stamps were magazine freebies)
Paper/Card: Neenah, Red CS and Kraft Card
Copics: Y00, Y02, Y06, Y07, Y17, R32, R35, R37, R59, R000, R00,C-1, C-2, C-3, B0000, B000, B02, BO5, E33, E35, E50, E51, E53, 0
Dies: Sizzix 'Banner 2'
Other: Gems, Glitter, White Pan Pastel, White Gel Pen, Black Fineliner, White and Blue Pencil

So why not come along and visit our blog at Totally Gorjuss and check out what my fab team buddies have made to inspire you. While you're there don't forget to enter your card/project into our weekly challenge - remember it's ANYTHING GOES SNOWS THE WAY TO GO. There's a prize up for grabs and this week's sponsors is Lili Of The Valley.

As always I'm looking forward to seeing what you make.

Janine x

3 comments:

Ali said...

Awww thats fab - Ooh I've forgotten I have that stamp too - great colouring as always - love the snow effect you have achieved with your pencils xx

Natali said...

Fantastic colouring of this cute image. Love snow lines!!
Hugs,
Natali

coops said...

so gorgeous janine.stunning scene and images and your colouring is beautiful :D

xx coops xx