Saturday 3 August 2013

WOW BIG NEWS......

OMG I made the DT for Sugar Nellie - I am soooooo excited.  I can't believe it! I thought the only way to get on a DT is to be on a DT (or a past member) - it seemed like a chicken and egg scenario.

So can I send a huge thank you to everyone at Sugar Nellie for this opportunity - you won't regret it.

I must admit I turned the computer straight on this morning before breakfast so I could check the results.  LOL, I had to read it 3 times before it sunk in. Esh what am I like!  I can now call myself a Sugar Bowl Sweetie.  I'm now just waiting to see what's next, as I'm a DT virgin.  I've never been on a DT before so it all new, but I can't wait.

I hope you will like the cards and projects I come up with.  I like to use different styles, techniques and mediums to create my cards etc as I'm always learning and developing my skills. Some say I have too much time on my hands :)  I will always add a list of things I've used particularly the colours I used in the illustration.But if there's anything you wants to know eg how I created something  or where something is from; just let me know either by leaving a comment with your email address or by using the new message box on the right.

Big hugs

Janine XXX

6 comments:

Ali said...

Whoop whoop!!! I am soooo pleased for you your makes are fantastic!!! Looking foward to seeing your cards huge hugs xxxxx

Fiona said...

well done on your DT spot...can't wait to see what you create.

Fi
x

kay said...

Congratulations, you must be so excited x

coops said...

fantastic news janine.i am thrilled to bits for you,enjoy :D

xx coops xx

Sharon said...

Welcome to our little family at Totally Gorjuss. Looking forward to getting to know you Janine. Your work is FABULOUS. Am not surprised our Net snapped you up. hugs Sharon x

mixamatoasties said...

Well done! Looking forward to being a new Sweetie with you xx