Sunday 30 June 2013

Choo Choo Train

Here's a sweet A5 card made for my step-dad's birthday, which is today.  Happy Birthday Frank!

He's such a great digi image and I'd had my eye on him for some time as my step-dad loves trains. So beautifully drawn my Mo Manning, and if you've not visited her digi stamp store....you should! He was such a dream to colour. I printed him out 4 times, coloured him with my Copic pens, cutout and layered up.


Here's what I used:
Die: Xcut Oval
Embossing Folder:
Cardstock:
Digi Stamp: 'The Engineer' by Mo Manning
Copics: Skin: E000, E00, E02, E11 - Overall/Shoes/Hat: E41, E31, E33, E37, E57 - Smoke: CO, CO2, CO5 - Scarf/Socks/Label: R000, R17, R27, R59 - Shirt: YR000, YR00 - Train: CO, CO2, CO3, CO5, R000, R17, R27, R59 - Track: E31, E33, E35, E47
Distressing Ink: Tea Dye
Other: Polkadoodles Ticket Stubs, Serif CA2, Computer generated sentiment, Bakers Twine, Cardboard Dots

Hope you like it and thanks for dropping by.
Why not leave me a comment - I'd love to hear from you.
Janine X

4 comments:

coops said...

fabulous male card Janine.fab design and colours and I love the image :D

xx coops xx

Ali said...

Wow!!! its a great make I am sooo envious of your colouring lol I'll be watching you next week xxx

An Occasional Genius said...

Fantastic Janine! Awesome colouring & a lovely layout too x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, gorgeous card, he was my first digi from Mo and will continue to be a favourite.
luv
Debby