Monday 8 April 2013

My Papercraft Inspiration Entry

This is the card I've just sent to Papercraft Inspirations.

They always ask you to send in cards showing what you've made using your magazine freebie. Well in April's  Issue (No 111), the freebie was a Country Companions stamp set and papers.  So here's what I made with them. I stamped and coloured him with copics and a few prisma pencils to add a little shadow.  All the floweres were handmade.

 
Here's what I used:
Image: Country Companions stamp set freebie from Papercraft Inspirations magazine
Distressed Ink: Tumbled Glass
Cardstock: Freebie daisy paper from Papercraft Inspirations magazine, Pale Green, Yellow and Kraft card
Dies: Cheery Lynn Designs 'Flourish Leaf Strip, Britannia Medium 'Multi Flower Rose' (024), Marianne Creatables Rose Swirl (LR0162), Spellbinder Edgeabilities
Copics: FUR - E41, E53, E33, E35, Y28 / EARS - R000, R11, R32, R02, BV31 / TOP & BOOTS - YR31, YR23, YR15, YR07, 0 / BOOT SOLES - BV31, BV23, BV25, / FLOWERS - B60, BV000, B97,Y11, Y08, Y17, Y28, YR04, 0 / LEAVES & GRASS - YG11, YG17, YG67, 0  / BUTTERFLIES - BV31, BV23, BV04, BV000, Y11, Y08, Y17, Y28, YR04, 0 / AROUND IMAGE - B000, 0
Other: Pearls, Ribbon and Stickles glitter, Prismacolor Pencils

Wish me luck. 
Hope you like it and thanks for dropping by.

Janine XX

Update13/4/13 - I thought I would retake the awful photos I look of the Country Companion samples and replace them on this post.  I think they look a lot better.

5 comments:

kay said...

This is gorgeous x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love the design and colours and not forgetting the cute image.
luv
Debby

Ali said...

Beautiful - I got your email I'll hopefully reply to you today xx

coops said...

so gorgeous hun.beautiful spring colours and i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Te admiro, eres una gran artista