Monday 28 May 2012

3rd and Final Entry

This is the last of my entries for the Passion for Promarkers 'birthdays' challenge.  I decided to go with a patchwork background because I was inspired by a card on A Load Of Pickle's blog; which come in handy as I couldn't make up my mind which papers to use as First Edtion's Boho Chic pad is so gorgeous.
CARD 3

I used pro and flexmarkers, a stamp called 'kitty in the flowers' from Hunkydory, First Edition 'Boho Chic', distressed inks, glitter, Marianne Designs LR0162 swirly rose & leaves die.

Thanks for visting and wish me luck.

Janine X

2 comments:

coops said...

Gorgeous card Janine.Your patchwork papers look fab and stunning colours and image.
Thanks for joining in our birthday challenge this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

iammissuss said...

I think this is the best of the three