Monday 1 August 2011

Daisy, Daisy!



I made this gorgeous Fizzy Moon card for my closest friends' daughter. I just loved making this card, FM characters are just sooo cute.  OMG I love colouring with my Promarkers.

Materials used:
Stamp: Fizzy Moon (Love)
Paper: Fizzy Moon (Celebration)
Promarkers: Ivory, Satin, Saffron, Burnt Sienna, Apricot, Pastel Yellow,Yellow, Meadow, Line Green (I used my new fine nibs for the smaller details...I just love these nibs)
Nestibilities: Labels 4 / Shapeabilities: Ribbon Tags
Flower Punch

TFL

2 comments:

coops said...

fantastic card janine.i love the fizzy moon and spring colours and your colouring is stunning :D

xx coops xx

Mau xx said...

Hi Janine, sorry I am a bit late catching up... busy with wedding and sorting little trip away out. This is such a sweet card, Love the soft colours and your colouring is brilliant. xx Mau